Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

but thats not the way it happened

quick lynch ksj

then we know whether the train was civ-civ or mafia-civ .

after that, we can make connections.

it is systematic.

sanchez lynch changes nothing.

we cannot let him off the hook

And how exactly is that not the way it happened? 

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

agreed

its probably town sided too

All depends on who is controlling the move to eliminate night.  

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm not a fan of using that power on N1. There's a ton of info to have been gained from potential NKs, vote manipulation moves, etc.

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I think they're unrelated. Does that fit at all with Nick Fury?

Scum is hurt a lot more by skipping night than town. Scum wins the game at night. Town wins during the day.

I think this can be viewed either way as pro town or pro scum.  If scum had the move, they would at least know that it is coming and can plan/prepare for it.  Town does not have that info.  Town also loses on the ability to gain information on players that scum already likely knows (Mafia vs non mafia......grouping town and others in together).  Town loses the ability to gain information on players which goes a long way in piecing things together.  

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I've seen it a couple times.  In both mafia and town's hands 

No.

Mafia has had the ability to end night early, not stop night altogether. They gain nothing from ending night altogether.

If this were a mafia ability we'd have seen a quick night with a death

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

All depends on who is controlling the move to eliminate night.  

I think this can be viewed either way as pro town or pro scum.  If scum had the move, they would at least know that it is coming and can plan/prepare for it.  Town does not have that info.  Town also loses on the ability to gain information on players that scum already likely knows (Mafia vs non mafia......grouping town and others in together).  Town loses the ability to gain information on players which goes a long way in piecing things together.  

See my post above

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

No.

Mafia has had the ability to end night early, not stop night altogether. They gain nothing from ending night altogether.

This.  

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

No.

This is why I believe it was a result of Sanchez death. He hinted at it. How hard is that for anyone to connect?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont care about my own scumminess.

i care about lynching mafia

and if you arent mafia, it tells us much about what happened at the end of day 1

if you are civ, it also tells us info

So when I come back civ and it shows that you were the primary pusher of my lynch, it says what exactly? You're mafia or having playing an abysmal civ game...

20 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:
20 hours ago, Malfatron said:

how can you have an abysmal civ game on day 1?

Exactly

Hopefully everyone wouldn't forget that Counselor and ET were right there with you.

Just now, Malfatron said:

mafia wouldnt sacrifice their hit to start a new day 2

this is a town power 

We just saw a game where mafia stopped their own night kill.  Sure different in that they were looking to get a "cleared" player in the minds of many.  Do you know for certain that Mafia had a N1 Kill?  How many watchers, trackers, invests, etc did town potentially miss out on using on N1?

Archived