Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:
16 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm thinking mafia was on pickle, the majority of them never moved their votes. 

That is definitely what I'm thinking as well. 

Definitely? That’s a big shift. What makes you think that now?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

What do you mean now.....and a big shift from what?

Now. You need me to explain what the word now means? That’s a laugher. Google it if you need to.

A big shift from your scum reads of matts and malf. The guys you said you were pushing all day.

now you think mafia was definitely on you, but neither of them were on you.

so then, and now. What’s changed?

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:
2 hours ago, SwAg said:

Counselor claimed prorector.

know what page?

i found it

makes things a little more complex

1. if counselor is mafia, the rest of the mafia would think sanchez is the real protector. thus, they have incentive for voting him. if this is true, whicker wouldnt be also mafia because almost certainly he wouldnt say that there are 2 protector claims. they would try to lynch him without a claim.

2. if counselor and sanchez are both civ, mafia might try to jump on the snachez bw as well, but they might not be as convinced that sanchez is actually a protector. thus, they still might be likely to hang back.

tldr: if counselor is mafia, there might be at least 1 more scum on sanchez so they could continue to have counselor claim the protector role without protest. 

however, i think the counselor situation will take care of itself. A claimed protector never lasts long. And if he does, he is mafia.

back to reading.

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Counselor soft claimed he would protect swag of he kept him alive and ksj claimed he could "protect" counselor but it would take him somewhere he wouldn't like 

I'd love to see where I said anything close to this

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Now. You need me to explain what the word now means? That’s a laugher. Google it if you need to.

A big shift from your scum reads of matts and malf. The guys you said you were pushing all day.

now you think mafia was definitely on you, but neither of them were on you.

so then, and now. What’s changed?

There are at least 5 more of the sinister 6 depending on where you stand on flacco dying in the OP.  There is also the likelihood of another faction or independents.  

So what 7 scum?

Why just focus on 2 players....

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Sanchez 

2 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

why not

Sanchez

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Sanchez

I don’t know if scum in a chat would let him play this way but he hasn’t contributed anything of use. And he is sketch. 

hmmmm...

this turns things on its head.

sanchez wasnt sacrificing himself to save ksj

he was sacrificing himself to save counselor

and ksj knows that

@kingseanjohn why did you hint that sanchez was trying to save you?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i found it

makes things a little more complex

1. if counselor is mafia, the rest of the mafia would think sanchez is the real protector. thus, they have incentive for voting him. if this is true, whicker wouldnt be also mafia because almost certainly he wouldnt say that there are 2 protector claims. they would try to lynch him without a claim.

2. if counselor and sanchez are both civ, mafia might try to jump on the snachez bw as well, but they might not be as convinced that sanchez is actually a protector. thus, they still might be likely to hang back.

tldr: if counselor is mafia, there might be at least 1 more scum on sanchez so they could continue to have counselor claim the protector role without protest. 

however, i think the counselor situation will take care of itself. A claimed protector never lasts long. And if he does, he is mafia.

back to reading.

Can I just say one thing? Kind of dips into what we don't want to talk about though lol. 

Archived