Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is what I thought/my thoughts with quickie quotes

Vote is between KSJ and Pickle then

Sanchez makes his "entrance" then

3 way heat with a lot of movement onto Sanchez...for being Sanchez? then

Vote narrows to KSJ vs Sanchez with Pickle tailing off down the stretch then

Counselor jumps back and forth lynching Sanchez in the end

Sanchez claimed what I thought was Jailer yet he was lynched...but Counselor claimed Protector and is given a pass?...if Sanchez was a Jailer, would there also be a protector?

Guy I think is scum, jumping back and forth at the end ultimately saved KSJ, lynching someone who I thought claimed Jailer, who earlier claimed protector unnecessarily imo to get votes off himself

Utley, KSJ, Counselor 

This started after the "PM" game I believe and Counselors green alignment post

Wants punishment

Likewise

Points out Night 0

Pissed at night zero probably because he knows Counselor is screwed imo

An excuse for himself imo

Quits

Wants to speed lynch Danger now

Quick votes Utley upon entry

Only for an hour and a half

This post he postulates (with conviction) me and Utley are mafia...but other than the drive by vote never votes him again

Says he will vote utley

Again and Sanchez I believe before anyone else

BW starts

Sanchez replies to Counselor

Add in Utley had like 3 posts and 2 were....who is Counselor....trying to do damage control/distancing imo

So Danger's reaction to the N0 thing you think is fake because he wanted a replacement because Counselor was screwed by the PM thing? Why not just ask for a replacement?

Just now, Dome said:

This is really convenient. What a claim, we all told him it was stupid.

Was it stupid, or was it expected?

yeah, and a roleblock night 2 after people warned him about a roleblock.

did he add the roleblock on because then he could say "Derr i thought i haz the only one"

yeah, too much scum in here to decide

matts could be totally mafia.

also, i would think matts would at least see where i was coming from when i posted what i did.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

And here is the answer.  Not even close to what was asked.  

Dude I've been at urgent care this morning and am tired af but still am trying to answer a 1000 questions give a break.  

Let me find who voted me

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

So Danger's reaction to the N0 thing you think is fake because he wanted a replacement because Counselor was screwed by the PM thing? Why not just ask for a replacement?

I think he was just pissed and commented...then realized what was going on and said and then wanted out...then Counselor wanted to quick lynch him to make himself look good

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

he already knows he is peacing out, so he just wants to claim thos injustice in thread.

later, he says "dont read into anything" like he doesnt want his team to suffer

its a valid argument for utley being mafia.

dont dismiss this

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah, and a roleblock night 2 after people warned him about a roleblock.

did he add the roleblock on because then he could say "Derr i thought i haz the only one"

yeah, too much scum in here to decide

matts could be totally mafia.

also, i would think matts would at least see where i was coming from when i posted what i did.

Will you follow me on matts? Not now, you do your thing. But when the time comes and there's 5 minutes until night and the vote is spread like always. I've had a ball in my stomach since his claim. I can't live like this. 

I've already begged. Don't make me grovel. 

Just now, Dome said:

Will you follow me on matts? Not now, you do your thing. But when the time comes and there's 5 minutes until night and the vote is spread like always. I've had a ball in my stomach since his claim. I can't live like this. 

I've already begged. Don't make me grovel. 

i just may.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

@Pickle Rick why did you refuse to answer the original question and instead answer a completely different, unasked question?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Dude I've been at urgent care this morning and am tired af but still am trying to answer a 1000 questions give a break.  

Let me find who voted me

I'm looking at who voted me now damn.  

Archived