Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i remember that :)

SCUMSLIP /REDFONT

Yeah, cause I got called out for pinging Danger and being mean.

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

squire     pr    4
forge    pr    
tk3    pr    
rags    pr    

Without rereading I would say squire and/or forge.  

Forge dropped his vote on me and kinda disappeared and never pushed his vote or anything just ghosted into the night.  

Squire has begun to display signs of his scum game and his vote on me was baseless imo.  He was just latching on to a lycmh that wasn't ksj or counsleor....that leads me to the biggest trigger, the mass exodus off of counsleor.  Both squire and bcb moved off of him way to easily and I've been wanting to go reread that bc it was a big alarm bell at the time.  

I see.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Damn tetanus shot....couldn't wait until Tuesday though.  I didnt want to risk anything after getting cut Saturday. 

Had to be up early for me and was hoping to get some rest but just cant get away from a good mafia game and arguing with you people 

tenor.gif?itemid=10534482

Booooo.  A tetanus shot is a ***** shot.  No excuse!

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ok, whats your case on the best lynch today

i want to hear everything

I don't have a great scum case. I'm much more confident in believing people are town leans and not good lynches. We're basically still at D1 and I thought my Sanchez vote was good based on his claim and behavior about it.

My current vote is on Pickle. I don't like his D1 push on Matts over "the civs" slip. His avoidance of Rags' question is interesting to me as he was clearly involved in other aspects of the thread.

I wouldn't mind Dingo. He's less on the sidelines than what I remember from him and even so he hasn't really made a strong stance on much. This is on top of the multiple win condition suspicion that you have.

Forge is playing like he has something to hide. He was a lot more open and free posting in OW mafia and not concerned at all with being lynched/dying. I feel like he's being cautious here.

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Holy ****.

Alright, well sorry Danger, putting you on blast a little.

@Malfatron @Whicker do you remember how Danger felt about matts in the OW chatty? He had some choice words for him and threatened not to play with matts again. 

Do they seem like the type to be talking about their day-to-days? NO

Did Danger mention anything personal in thread before this?

DANGER QUIT BECAUSE HE GOT STUCK ON A TEAM WITH MATTS

I do remember this quite well.

Just now, Dome said:

@ET80 we could use a hand, big guy. 

vote matts now like you've always wanted

When did I want to vote matts? I've been steady on the ksj train, and also have a strong feeling for Dingo.

I actually have matts as Loki, as an other. 

Just now, ET80 said:

When did I want to vote matts? I've been steady on the ksj train, and also have a strong feeling for Dingo.

I actually have matts as Loki, as an other. 

we have to kill others too

also, if matts is scum, that means that mafia indeed had the civ pm

so people shouting that to the rooftops (ahem dingo) might also be scum

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This is what I brought up before. I didn’t see anything about a personal issue mentioned. I felt whoever said he had a personal issue might be covering for him as it was assumed he quit because he was scum. I knew nothing of any distaste for Matt’s by Danger though. 

Pretty sure matts brought up the personal reasons and nothing else was ever mentioned int the thread 

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I just want to make this very clear to everyone. There is/was no Night 0. The post where Flacco and I died was purely a flavor text opening for the game. It's marked in the second post of this thread as Day 0.

What absolute speeds are asking about this.  Shame them 

Archived