Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Matts4313 said:

He said the same thing the first time we played overwatch and I got super duper drunk. Sucks he switched to PS4. 

What of it? I said I would never play another game with Pickle Rick. And here he is 2 years later riding my jockstrap so hard he knows the smell of cardio days vs weight training

Pissing yourself v ****ting yourself?

That does seem like intimate knowledge.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No clue whether they came from a scum chat, PMs between friends, or a discussion in a different forum.  We know that Matts knew, but not how.

Danger had some serious beef with matts after last game. Why would he be filling matts in about his personal life all the sudden?

@Whicker does the overwatch chatty still exist? Can you verify what I'm saying? 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Danger had some serious beef with matts after last game. Why would he be filling matts in about his personal life all the sudden?

@Whicker does the overwatch chatty still exist? Can you verify what I'm saying? 

How is asking this question acceptable in any way, shape, or form?

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No, I want the great Malfatron to have so much egg on his face that I can poop on him whenever and however I want for the end of time. 

You should know that, #2

but if im mafia, i would be able to lord this over you if i got you lynched as a civ.

but you arent even worried about this possibility.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Then it must be upsetting that he said he might not play in another game you're in. 

BTW, he did stay signed up in a game I am you dolt. So your entire argument is:

ZZOMG MEMBER THAT TIME DANGER BAD MOUTHED MATT!!!!!

Every one of you twofaced idiots have talked trash about every other one of you at some point. Its human nature when angry. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

BTW, he did stay signed up in a game I am you dolt. So your entire argument is:

ZZOMG MEMBER THAT TIME DANGER BAD MOUTHED MATT!!!!!

Every one of you twofaced idiots have talked trash about every other one of you at some point. Its human nature when angry. 

You need to calm down sir or I will have you removed from here. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No, I want the great Malfatron to have so much egg on his face that I can poop on him whenever and however I want for the end of time. 

You should know that, #2

but if im mafia, i would be able to lord this over you if i got you lynched as a civ.

but you arent even worried about this possibility.

i cannot stress this enough

matts is no longer acting like he thinks i am mafia.

58 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I just want to make this very clear to everyone. There is/was no Night 0. The post where Flacco and I died was purely a flavor text opening for the game. It's marked in the second post of this thread as Day 0.

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

also, heres where mafia cried to the host, prompting rack to post this

16 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So does Dangers post clear Matt’s at all based on what was thought as the reason he quit?

20 minutes ago, Danger said:

This is a PSA. 

Me quitting had nothing to do with the role I got. Trying to insinuate I quit as a basis for any standing I had for or against town is false. I quit for reasons that were my own.

Utley, Matts, Counselor, KSJ

56 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I think he does. I think Matt’s, Utley, KSJ are all scum

31 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s Matts, Utley, Dingo, Touch if you ask me. Not sure about the rest right now. Possibly Orca. 

In less than 30 minutes I went from scum to not even a a possibly.

So now that ET and Malf aren't voting for me, I'm suddenly not scum? You're trying way too hard to fit in with the crowd.

Just now, Malfatron said:

i cannot stress this enough

matts is no longer acting like he thinks i am mafia.

it's a done deal. 

bagged and tagged.

If people don't see it their paranoid or unfit to play this game. 

I get the hesitation usually, but you have 3 different people all verifying the same information. 

Danger coming into to try to lolclear utley/matts is damning as well. 

Archived