Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Nothing I’m always terrible except for game three of the mini games when the big action happened on Sunday. So if you want to lynch me for being a terrible player that’s on you. But I’m 100% town. 

Could you see why non town would want you alive?

24 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Look my character sucks enough. I’m Green/Avenger Aligned once again because no one wants me to ever be scum. I’ve been scum once outright and one other time I was converted. I think Racks is punishing me. But if you want to target me you trash bag.

Swag

This is extremely defensive for being 1 post in.

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Interesting. Seems not very swag town like to cast a vote so soon without any real evidence. Swag have you been knocked off your game this badly?

Pushing people with votes is a common tactic. Again, defensive. 

Counselor

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If you believe you’ve “got two of em”. Put your money where your mouth is and vote me. I’ve said I’m town. Most of you trash how bad of a player I am but most can’t ever read me successfully. So come on. You’ve got me. Step up to the plate. 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Nothing I’m always terrible except for game three of the mini games when the big action happened on Sunday. So if you want to lynch me for being a terrible player that’s on you. But I’m 100% town. 

From defensive to whoa is me in the course of a page.

Just now, Counselor said:

When I flip green I hope you all realize who jumped on the easy train to conceal themselves in my Lynch and blame my erratic behavior. Look who is pushing me

You need to understand, voting away bad town or players who identify themselves as liabilities is not an awful strategy. It sounds scummy on the face of the comment but has benefits over the sample of a long game.

Archived