Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Of course I do. Why the hell would the host actually give me a power that had to be used on a specific night when entire nights can disappear. 

Also you and @The Orca need to learn what a "pm" game is. I learned and challenged @Counselor based on *ROLE* information. Not a PM game. Its really disappointing you two dont understand that.

Make a new mind. 

I'm not gonna get into it with you but you most certainly did and that is all I'm gonna say on that.  You may disagree but imo what you did falls under those parameters 

Back to the game.....

Did you use the move last night bc a lot of hosts give you an x shot ability and regardless of failing or being role blocked it's gone.  

You said you were using it and assuming you did it would be gone....funny you say it's not. 

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Matts at this point I think it’s best you just vote yourself 

Ha

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah matts.

night 2 is supposed to be roleblock, not lie detector.

did you write S8 game of thrones?

This will be your grave. I am the Black Panther. 

I asked you once, if you really need to me to explain it?

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Of course I do. Why the hell would the host actually give me a power that had to be used on a specific night when entire nights can disappear. 

Also you and @The Orca need to learn what a "pm" game is. I learned and challenged @Counselor based on *ROLE* information. Not a PM game. Its really disappointing you two dont understand that.

Make a new mind. 

@Matts4313

tenor.gif?itemid=5231399

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm not gonna get into it with you but you most certainly did and that is all I'm gonna say on that.  You may disagree but imo what you did falls under those parameters 

Back to the game.....

Did you use the move last night bc a lot of hosts give you an x shot ability and regardless of failing or being role blocked it's gone.  

You said you were using it and assuming you did it would be gone....funny you say it's not. 

To be fair the night phase was expected to be 24 hours. It lasted what ten minutes? 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So who all knows these movies.....does lie detector and roleblock fit with the black panther?

Is Black Panther the biggest character so much so that it would make sense to be vastly over powered 

No. Honestly, I don't know what BP's abilities would be. But when I was thinking up an IW/Endgame mafia, I was leaning towards that he'd be an investigator (Civil War in mind) or governor (as King of Wakanda).

The roles that Matts is describing could possibly make sense for one character, but even that would be stretching it. I don't buy his claim.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Back to the game.....

Last night was not me. 

Last night I used my power of heightend senses to protect myself.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Why give any at all? You’re caught Matts. You are going to be the Lynch bud.

I hope you like crow. Unless you are scum, then congrats. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 if you are town, you owe us all an apology for claiming right away that you are lie detector n1 and roleblocker n2. especially if you lied about that.

however i think you are scum and are trying to plead hard.

You really are with him

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This will be your grave. I am the Black Panther. 

I asked you once, if you really need to me to explain it?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Last night I used my power of heightend senses to protect myself.

so you are JOAT and were trying to draw a hit?

its hard enough with mafia lying to cover themselves, if you are town and lying its difficult to solve the game

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 if you are town, you owe us all an apology for claiming right away that you are lie detector n1 and roleblocker n2. especially if you lied about that.

however i think you are scum and are trying to plead hard.

Any civ voting me needs to get off. Right now. 

Full Disclosure - I have 5 moves, I can use any of the 5 any night. Lie Detecor, Role Block, Protection, Tracking and Motivating. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Any civ voting me needs to get off. Right now. 

Full Disclosure - I have 5 moves, I can use any of the 5 any night. Lie Detecor, Role Block, Protection, Tracking and Motivating. 

What happened to being so eager to make us look stupid? Wasn’t working?

Archived