Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the only thing still bothering me about matts is...

...he said he ended up using a protection on himself night 1.

claiming an investigate role makes no sense because youll be forced to protect yourself instead of using the investigate move.

is matts really this poor as civ?

This is basicallly Day 1 2.0. If you want to vote someone for playing poorly this is the best time to do it and reap the benefits later for town.

25 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

the only thing still bothering me about matts is...

...he said he ended up using a protection on himself night 1.

claiming an investigate role makes no sense because youll be forced to protect yourself instead of using the investigate move.

is matts really this poor as civ?

I don't feel the way matts went about using his supposed role was ideal.  It might have been an OK plan if the claimed protector did not also claim as well.  If Matts draws a hit on N1 and mafia thinks he was protected, it pushes them to find the protector and they likely leave Matts alone thinking that he would be protected again.  

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Can't say I agree with that if you're talking about lynching them for the sole reason of playing poorly

No but I think it’s pretty clear the best long shot opportunity is on day one. It’s good to see how people respond.

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Ofcourse I am

Again, I am not read up, but Sanchez and Counselor both claimed BG. Sanchez  killed himself and Counselor said he was protecting Swag. 

Right?

You said it as a fact....you weren't protected 🤔

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

I know this doesn’t help but it’s just me thinking aloud. So Matt’s either really has the powers he is saying or he has scum friends have them. Which is more likely? Because one of the new powers he listed in his “five” I also have. So how else would he know it is a power in this game?

🤣 so you are one of his scum friend

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

Matts 

I just don’t see how your character could have so many more powers than me.

So you have a protect and other powers....so more then 1 JOAT....not sure I buy that

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

fits with Dingos multiple wincons

Matts also claims to have multiple wincons 🤔

Vote Count

The Orca - 1 - bcb1213

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

Matts4313 - 8 - Dome, Pickle Rick, The Orca, DingoLadd, kingseanjohn, Mwil23, Counselor, Utley

Ragnarok - 1 - SwAg

Forge - 1 - Matts4313

DingoLadd - 1 - Whicker

kingseanjohn - 4 - ET80, MD4L, Malfatron

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

Haven’t voted: Forge, squire12, theuntouchable, TheKillerNacho, The LBC, Tk3, mission27

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you have a protect and other powers....so more then 1 JOAT....not sure I buy that

I believe dingo also claimed to have powers comparable to what Matt is proclaiming

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Vote Count

The Orca - 1 - bcb1213

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

Matts4313 - 8 - Dome, Pickle Rick, The Orca, DingoLadd, kingseanjohn, Mwil23, Counselor, Utley

Ragnarok - 1 - SwAg

Forge - 1 - Matts4313

DingoLadd - 1 - Whicker

kingseanjohn - 4 - ET80, MD4L, Malfatron

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

Haven’t voted: Forge, squire12, theuntouchable, TheKillerNacho, The LBC, Tk3, mission27

Ksj

Archived