Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

33 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m not actually asking why you’re voting for matts.  That is a rhetorical device.  You think there is an independent basis for matts’ lynch beyond what Dome has said, yet you implied Dome is the one who has to answer for the outcome of they lynch.

Claiming Black Panther with those powers. I just don't buy it at all because they don't make sense for BP. He's claiming an Avenger with ridiculous powers and suddenly people move off him because we don't want to risk losing a a big civ special? GTFO. Matts has done this in the past as an other/scum and it occasionally works. Looks like this may be one of those times.

If you're going to believe that BP really has those abilities, then this definitely brings into question ET. He never confirmed to being Hulk and his powers could be anything (Hulk or ET). Because the double vote made sense for a Banner/Hulk role, I went with it. But if roles don't make sense, then wtf.

Also, Malf is scum. Stop following him.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Claiming Black Panther with those powers. I just don't buy it at all because they don't make sense for BP. He's claiming an Avenger with ridiculous powers and suddenly people move off him because we don't want to risk losing a a big civ special? GTFO. Matts has done this in the past as an other/scum and it occasionally works. Looks like this may be one of those times.

If you're going to believe that BP really has those abilities, then this definitely brings into question ET. He never confirmed to being Hulk and his powers could be anything (Hulk or ET). Because the double vote made sense for a Banner/Hulk role, I went with it. But if roles don't make sense, then wtf.

Also, Malf is scum. Stop following him.

How the **** am I following Malfatron?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Who’d ya catch? Anyone better than the counselor read? 

Idk, Counselor claimed Protector.  Most recently I got MWil.  Before that I got Dome, Mission, Counselor, and Ragnarok.  But, now I think Malfatron is Mafia.  The game is in disarray, tbh.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I think we are going to have to push someone with no legitimate case against them

Chances are mafia kept their noses clean. 

Alright, since my MWil case made no sense to you, it is thus illegitimate.  I look forward to your vote on MWIL.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Cause your scummates are pushing other people?

You'll get it eventually 

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Also, did your scummates ping you in chat so you knew someone had brought you up?

That's cute.  When am I not reading the thread...ever

Archived