Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

11 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but if the powers are Day #-specific (i.e. power that only exists on Day 1, power that only exists on Day 2, etc.) is that really overpowered?  Frontloaded on the powers, sure, but I don't know about OP'd.

matts story keeps changing on that front.

whether town (as to confuse mafia) or scum

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i believe matts.

such a bad claim though

for now

ksj

So now you just threw your earlier theory completely out the window?

I don't like this one bit.  And I actually thought that claim made Matts look worse; I was actually still quite heavy town-read on him till then.

Then again I've been mulling the idea that you and he are scum together and doing what everyone used to always accused ET and I of (which we've never actually done before... but totally would if we got the chance).

Then again, less so that you two would actually do it and more so what was actually said in the posts that got there, just don't strike me as how you two would execute something like this if you were able to coordinate it out-of-thread.

Damn you, both!  I'm voting Dingo.

1 minute ago, Forge said:
2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

please do not telegraph protections

Ugh... Even if I'm protecting you? How will you know it's me then?

fine, i will protect both of you then.

(how many protectors did rack put in this game!)

12 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I need to go back and look, but I distinctly remember when you made the "roleblock power also" reveal that you said, "Lie Detector Day 1, Roleblocker Night 2..."  To me that would suggest they were day/night-specific and number-specific powers, use them or lose them type of thing.

He did from what I remember that is why I asked him

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Malf has flipped votes more than I have. He concerns me. He is usually so on top of one target and so sure of himself. 

Malf 

there are more varibles here and more players

scumhunting is easier in a 9 player game

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Malf has flipped votes more than I have. He concerns me. He is usually so on top of one target and so sure of himself. 

Malf 

You do know it's humorous when you make it sound like a competition then switch your vote to him right 

17 hours ago, Forge said:

That's the funny/sad thing.... I've had a civ read on him all game. Crazy hobo civ? Sure, but civ all the same

He's never crazy hobo, there's always an intent behind Matts' perceived craziness, he's not some bum on the street telling Jimmy Haslam to draft Johnny Boozehound.  His intents just aren't always what he claims them to be in the aftermath, especially when they don't materialize the way he was intending.

Archived