Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

15 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Needless to say, all the people who claimed (or gave the appearance of) being caught up kinda makes me second guess that there might be a Green that is actually different from the Avengers and not inherently bad.  Or, they accepted it as just jargon for Town.  But, they then pointed out the OP after I did, too.  I just wonder why so many people passed on it.  And you didn't.  If you went for it in thread, you would have displayed bona fide knowledge of Town and not presented as fearing the consequence of being wrong.  I would have lived and died by you this game.  Instead, here we are.

There is no green and I have bonafide knowledge that the green counselor stated would count as town. 

But that doesnt mean that Counselor got the civ pm. He could have guessed. 

You’re not going to be kicked for modkilled for it.  It’s part of the game.  The rule was meant to capture people posting or quoting Role PMs and PMs other than their Role PM.  Not prevent you from saying your alignment color.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The issue is that we are limited to what is demonstrated and inferences based upon inflection and mannerisms.  So, yeah.

Also, you attempt to lolclear every Civ game?

Not every game, but pretty close. 

I call shenanigans on not attempting it as scum tho 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The issue is that we are limited to what is demonstrated and inferences based upon inflection and mannerisms.  So, yeah.

Also, you attempt to lolclear every Civ game?

Not every. But Malf claims it's my tell. In all the years I've played mafia, I've never done it as scum. 

My scum tell is I never kill the good players early. That one gets overruled by teammates sometimes though. I like to special hunt and keep activity high.

I also rarely full out lie either way. I coerce the facts so that to fit my message. 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

Hey guys, we got two of ‘em.

This is 100% an early game post that mission points at a teammate. Guarantee it.

I could see that.

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

And you’d be wrong. And that would be a bad mistake for us. This renegade game style is intriguing. Are you sure you aren’t holding a grudge for my terrible play in our last game?

No, but we might hold a grudge for this post.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

This is extremely defensive for being 1 post in.

Pushing people with votes is a common tactic. Again, defensive. 

Counselor

Hhmmm.

From defensive to whoa is me in the course of a page.

Woe

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

SWAG

Since @bcb1213 is keeping his word and voting me D1, I'll return the favor and keep mine too.

Bcb never keeps his word.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

The subtle lolclear attempts are always the best.

True.

Dude, literally saying "host told me so" does not clear me. I could be lying. Or I could have done it as mafia. 

People often make claims about what host have told them. Its part of the game. 

Dont worry, no one thinks you are clear. 

Because I did actually ask if it was green and if he would post the normie civ PM in thread. I connected some dots, made a play the play that @Malfatron always accuses me of - sort of my MO. I wont explain it with Dangers which hunt, so I am going to leave it at that and we can move on. 

Witch.

Morning all.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Not every game, but pretty close. 

I call shenanigans on not attempting it as scum tho 

Never.

I've been converted after an lolclear. But at the time of the attempt I have *never* done it as scum.

Archived