Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Counselor said:
2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i am starting to think that there was no PM

There was. I can not verify how I know due to some meta crap

This is worse than PM games IMO. Mod games.. sheesh

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Even if he did, him stating it would be highly unethical and I would have @pwny ban all of you for it. 

The other Mods can verify we can not see who PMs who. Just cus I’m a mod has nothing to do with my investigation skills. I have the same access to everything the rest of you do.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Probably not, because I already told you that I dont trust you. How about this -  you dont say another word and let @Dome, @Counselor or some other lackey explain why they need it.

So everyone will shut up about it? Okay, that may not be the best reason, but it's certainly a beneficial one

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i wonder if danger pmed matts to tell matts that he didnt leave the game because of matts lolclearing. thus, trying to make sure utley wasnt suspected by matts

@Matts4313 did Danger pm you first, or did you reach out?

i couldnt help myself

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

i couldnt help myself

I don't really know if Matt’s and Danger PMed each other. Wanted to see Matt’s reaction. He claimed I was playing Mod Games. Believing that I saw he PMed him. So I’m going to go ahead and say the PM is true. Do you know when Danger quit? Which day? And Time?

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
18 minutes ago, Dome said:

A private explanation as to why you quit the game while your character is still alive is game specific info. 

And yeah, I agree. I’m finding my second wind momentarily. 

@Matts4313 dome wants answers.

I think we are entitled 

The Malf Special. 

Malf wants the answer. 

Malf convinces lackey he too needs its

Lackey says he needs it.

Malf agrees with Lackeys stance.

There is still no logic presented. Dome doesnt know why he needs it, you havent explained it to him. But he agrees with whatever stance you come up with.

Archived