Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

... Exactly. If that was the case there would be no defense of it. I would have nothing to tell him.

But obviously I have had lots to tell him. So that isnt the case.

Sure, you’ve said some things but much like the digestion system, as long as there is a constant refill on ****, it’ll go right through. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

im just asking your feeling on bcb

Bcb is pretty consistent from game to game, and my reads are very meta dependent. Without more concrete information (night results, lynches), he's pretty neutral for me. I think there are worse lynches for today and much better ones.

40 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Mwil has been around with out a lot of actual game talk, more nwo stuff.  Seems to be avoiding taking a bunch of stances

Yeah, yesterday morning posting my 8 reasons for MattS without coming off of that since is refusing to take a stance. I’d be better off being a borderline no show like you the first two days and then drunkenly talking scotch. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah, yesterday morning posting my 8 reasons for MattS without coming off of that since is refusing to take a stance. I’d be better off being a borderline no show like you the first two days and then drunkenly talking scotch. 

this is part of the reason why bcb is mafia.

he doesnt believe what he is saying

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Well this got aggressive quickly 

Stances.  Not just stance..  I appreciate the effort on matts. At ieast you gave reasoning, which is why I specifically asked you your other reads after 

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Well this got aggressive quickly 

Stances.  Not just stance..  I appreciate the effort on matts. At ieast you gave reasoning, which is why I specifically asked you your other reads after 

Sorry. Had a tornado come through last night in Dayton and have been cleaning up since early AM. Thankfully everyone is safe.

Eh you can accuse me of playing scummy. It’s hard keeping up w the activity. This game can turn into a journal and I lack a surplus to read and post with all the content.

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Define spastic civ for me?

Changing his vote 25 times, hard claiming a protector role out of paranoia, inconsistencies on whether or not to lynch MattS, intentionally playing the stupid civ troll game...all that.

Archived