Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

40 minutes ago, Whicker said:

In fact I am ignoring the evidence you are using because I think it's bs that's distracting from the game. You all have been going in circles about it for what... 100 pages? I'm proceeding in this game as if it's a null tell and everything else leads me to think Matts is civ

I mean, how exactly do you think it’s BS?

That’s about as flimsy of an argument as you can make.

and we’re going in circles because people won’t listen to me and lynch matts and keep letting him get away. 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

In this instance by "right away" I meant "all at once." Again, I don't agree with when (early D1) he claimed.

But no, he first said he had a lie detector, then he had a roleblock. Then he had five abilities. I understand how this progression comes out as a town claim. That's mainly what I'm saying.

Mookie in Violent mafia had a PGO-like ability that he kept adding to and clarifying what he meant. He was town. Bucs in Fallout mafia had a multi-faceted role that he kept mostly secret and claimed what he needed to when he felt like he needed to. He was town.

Adding to your claim over time is more of a townie thing to me than a scum thing. I think Matts' claim came in a town way.

With anyone else, I could agree. But, with Matts, I could see it as a way to establish value to town, as a "see, I'm valuable, don't lynch me," play.

What further complicates it - there's a lie detector power that was to be used to Illustrate the claim, and that wasn't used. That was dismissed simply by saying he was protecting himself.

Way too many things for me to take at face value.

@Whicker what about matts comment regarding why he wasnt afraid of the roleblock.

he basically contridicted himself as to what he thought about that before claimed.

paraphrasing

1. "I didnt think there would be a roleblock because its a very uncommon mafia role (lol). That was the flaw in my plan. I didnt even think of that."

later on

2. "lol malf. I had a roleblock power as well, so i figured mafia COULDNT have one"

later on

3. "I figured there HAD to be an all-protect because BCB mentioned it once, and this is a BDL game"

29 minutes ago, Whicker said:

And the way he's pushing Malf gives off a ton of civ ethos

And in a game with 2 scum teams like matts says they is, you know who can hunt the other team and give off civ ethos? The other scum team.

Youre overlooking this stuff on purpose. 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

In this instance by "right away" I meant "all at once." Again, I don't agree with when (early D1) he claimed.

But no, he first said he had a lie detector, then he had a roleblock. Then he had five abilities. I understand how this progression comes out as a town claim. That's mainly what I'm saying.

Mookie in Violent mafia had a PGO-like ability that he kept adding to and clarifying what he meant. He was town. Bucs in Fallout mafia had a multi-faceted role that he kept mostly secret and claimed what he needed to when he felt like he needed to. He was town.

Adding to your claim over time is more of a townie thing to me than a scum thing. I think Matts' claim came in a town way.

I gotta disagree with your bottom statement. There’s still a chunk of the thread that I haven’t gotten through but it’s starting to seem more like matts continued to add to his role because he kept creeping up in the VC again. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I gotta disagree with your bottom statement. There’s still a chunk of the thread that I haven’t gotten through but it’s starting to seem more like matts continued to add to his role because he kept creeping up in the VC again. 

Thank you.

Vote Count

The Orca - 3 - bcb1213, The LBC, Whicker

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

Matts4313 - 7 - Pickle Rick, Mwil23, Utley, kingseanjohn, Counselor, theuntouchable, Dome

kingseanjohn - 4 - TheKillerNacho, Tk3, ET80

Mwil23 - 1 - SwAg

SwAg - 1 - mission27

Malfatron - 4 - Matts4313, DingoLadd, squire12, MD4L

Utley - 1 - The Orca

Whicker - 2 - Forge, Malfatron

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I could also see it to where Matts knew N1 was going to be cancelled and drew up a crazy plan to play off of it. 

To add to this, it’s entirely plausible Matts cancelled n1 and did all of this for the info. I could easily see civ Matts doing that. 

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Matts4313 i do want to clear up one thing.

You said that you thought all along there would be a BG protection that protects everything because its a BDL game.

1. When did you hear this from BCB?

2. Why did you say that if theres a roleblock, you are screwed. And a roleblock was something you didnt consider

it feels like theres a contradiction in the motivation of your behavior

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Whicker what about matts comment regarding why he wasnt afraid of the roleblock.

he basically contridicted himself as to what he thought about that before claimed.

paraphrasing

1. "I didnt think there would be a roleblock because its a very uncommon mafia role (lol). That was the flaw in my plan. I didnt even think of that."

later on

2. "lol malf. I had a roleblock power as well, so i figured mafia COULDNT have one"

later on

3. "I figured there HAD to be an all-protect because BCB mentioned it once, and this is a BDL game"

@Matts4313 will you answer these questions?

Archived