Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I have a very good reason but I'm very curious as to why it needs to be in the thread....

You have voted or claimed scum was the following....all today and all with ZERO reason

Ksj

Utley

Malf

Touch

Dingo

Matts

Orca

Swag

Bcb

Squire

Mission

Dome

PR

That’s a shady ******* group

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

You stated back on D1 that you thought I as an other or getting an other read off of me.

I dont think I did at all but if so...no I currently do not think you are an other.

And to be clear that list was a list of people counselor has voted or called scum.  Not my list 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

but i do know why he responding to forge in this way.

Just to confirm, it's because I'm Loki and I'm taking control of people's mind, right? 

Also, it's not even atypical - - he questioned why I voted for BCB yesterday. Yet I was able to give an answer.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

How come you havent pushed the fact that Dingo tried the PM game to the same/more extent that I did? 

I feel like you could have rained hell down on him if you really tried. 

I didn’t find it that suspect.  We have had alternative win conditions in the past for Town on the other forum to incentivize Town to actually play rather than simply try to hide the whole game to merely survive to the end for the chance to win.

I also didn’t read it as a PM Game.  Look at the people who jumped on Dingo as a third-party of safe lynch for mentioning Thanos as definitely in the game.  In a game where only 5-7 could carry a lynch, I don’t see the viable endgame to doing it as Mafia, and I think the ultimate goal of this game is to get rid of Mafia and the Others that are hostile to Town.  I don’t think it’s a multi-faction game.  So, I didn’t see the point to doing the bidding of people who want an easy lynch on Dingo when he already kneecapped himself.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Everything you stated I have already stated and/or thought of. But let mafia hit me. If they dont, then come back and push the issue.

I dunno. I missed 100 pages. So the last time I saw you posting it was about graduation. 

Help me push dome? We still have 3 hours to flip to someone else.

Give me a dome vote for 1 hour and lets see what happens.

^^^^ That goes for everyone, really. 

I’m completely open to voting Utley, Dome, Mission, Malfatron, MWil, ET, or KSJ/Rick (Sanchez wagons).  Just this message seems ominous.  One hour?  What is the point of voting someone for one hour, and telling that?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I didn’t find it that suspect.  We have had alternative win conditions in the past for Town on the other forum to incentivize Town to actually play rather than simply try to hide the whole game to merely survive to the end for the chance to win.

I also didn’t read it as a PM Game.  Look at the people who jumped on Dingo as a third-party of safe lynch for mentioning Thanos as definitely in the game.  In a game where only 5-7 could carry a lynch, I don’t see the viable endgame to doing it as Mafia, and I think the ultimate goal of this game is to get rid of Mafia and the Others that are hostile to Town.  I don’t think it’s a multi-faction game.  So, I didn’t see the point to doing the bidding of people who want an easy lynch on Dingo when he already kneecapped himself.

I’m completely open to voting Utley, Dome, Mission, Malfatron, MWil, ET, or KSJ/Rick (Sanchez wagons).  Just this message seems ominous.  One hour?  What is the point of voting someone for one hour, and telling that?

1. Not the Thanos post. A different post he started with the verbatim Civ PM. 

2. An hour seems like an easy selling point. If Dome shakes the wrong way, 1 hour turns into 3, turns into a lynch. 

I am talking to a bigger audience when speaking to you. 

Archived