Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

I’ll reap what I sow.  

The dynamics of this feel off.  The amount of people that seemingly don’t care which of Dome or matts is lynched makes me think it’s a 1-2 with both being Town to clear those they’re connected to.

I am with you on both being town at this point.  

@SwAg   You have any thoughts on a Nacho or Pickle train.  I think both would be good options at this point.  

Nacho has not been active and I have not seen that from him in any game, so it feels off to me

Pickle was close to the lynch on D1 and never really resurfaced as an option for the last 48ish hours.  

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’ll reap what I sow.  

The dynamics of this feel off.  The amount of people that seemingly don’t care which of Dome or matts is lynched makes me think it’s a 1-2 with both being Town to clear those they’re connected to.

I still believe Matts is town and I have a grey read on Dome that, admittedly, has gotten scummier with today's gameplay, but I've seen as many town tells from him as reasons to hold against him.

I really don't hate taking a safe lynch here on someone who is low-activity/low-contribution, because I feel as though all this loud drama has benefited the mafia more than the town.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am with you on both being town at this point.  

@SwAg   You have any thoughts on a Nacho or Pickle train.  I think both would be good options at this point.  

Nacho has not been active and I have not seen that from him in any game, so it feels off to me

Pickle was close to the lynch on D1 and never really resurfaced as an option for the last 48ish hours.  

I’d lean more orca than pickle 

Here is my theory (rough timeline to keep min bullet points):

Dome and Danger in scumchat. Both mad/hate Matts. 

Matts does big gambit + LOLclears, upsets everyone. 

Danger quits, sends Matts innocent-enough PM

Matts uses said innocuous PM, upsetting mafia greatly.

Dome uses last games chat + PM to tunnel Matts.

Poke holes into it. 

In my mind, Dome made the right argument on matts/Danger, TKN, Malf, and ET.  Even if you disagree with them (and I do, sorta, at least I still think matts is Town with a botched roll out of a plan), he was on point with what the thought process should be. I can’t idly stand by on it.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Here is my theory (rough timeline to keep min bullet points):

Dome and Danger in scumchat. Both mad/hate Matts. 

Matts does big gambit + LOLclears, upsets everyone. 

Danger quits, sends Matts innocent-enough PM

Matts uses said innocuous PM, upsetting mafia greatly.

Dome uses last games chat + PM to tunnel Matts.

Poke holes into it. 

Hole #1: I was not upset.

Archived