Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Counselor said:

Gamora dies from Thanos and the soul stone thing right?

Not how I saw it - Quill was looking for her before the GOTG took off.

5 hours ago, rackcs said:

The Orca smiles as he enters his mansion. Everything was going according to plan. He sits down in front of his control center, looking out to see what was happening in the city tonight. He leans back and props his feet up on the desk, scrolling through the feeds. He hears a growl behind him but before he can react, he feels blades sink deep into his back. The Orca bleeds out in his chair, alone.

The Orca is dead. He was Doctor Doom, Sinister Six-Aligned.

this might be a mistake....but i am leaning toward revealing who i drove to orca

Just now, Malfatron said:

this might be a mistake....but i am leaning toward revealing who i drove to orca

His target would have been BCB, right? It's up to you. BCB wasn't super duper clean and had a scum read from a few people, though I think it's a big dangerous to fire away at people this early.

At the very least, I can compare it with what I know. maybe we are talking about two different people. 

although sabertooth doesnt make sense.

this is the original 6

Original Six
After suffering three separate defeats from Spider-Man, Doctor Octopus, realizing that he would never beat his foe alone, decided to contact all of his enemies into order to assemble a team to finally overcome him. Only five villains, namely Electro, Sandman, Vulture, Mysterio, and Kraven the Hunter responded to Doctor Octopus' request, and together they formed the Sinister Six (a name Mysterio came up with, according to Spider-Man). However, realizing 

1 minute ago, Forge said:
4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

His target would have been BCB, right? It's up to you. BCB wasn't super duper clean and had a scum read from a few people, though I think it's a big dangerous to fire away at people this early.

At the very least, I can compare it with what I know. maybe we are talking about two different people. 

why you think his target was bcb?

Archived