Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Didnt tk3 point out that orca and myself weren't tunneling on him?  Could have been been touch.

Either way that seems like an attempt to throw in orca and myself, a scum partner and me.  

Tk3 and whicker looks to have pulled similar moves and connected themselves to orca 

It was tk3 

Just going to say that I tend to believe TK3's soft claim. Mwil was weirdly, overtly trying for information on civs in this game. He questioned multiple times about people's soft claims, trying to figure them out, digging on information, flat out asked Malf what his power was when he claimed thor, etc. He did the same thing with TK3 when TK started putting in his soft claims. I know it's thin, but whatevs. 

46 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There is a chance Malf is dirty. 

I mentioned this now 3 times. 

I think some of the "avenger aligned" are kree. 

@Pickle Rick its time for you to chime in. 

Why would the avenger aligned players be kree.  If they are that would they that makes things more complicated.  

What would make the scarlet witch flip to queen whatever and kree aligned.  Could it be sometime of janitor effect?

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I'm glad I'm sufficiently town-oriented and scumbag-ish to not set off any alarms with my transparency?  You ****.

i thought the world of you.

I thought we were going to fight side by side forever.

But at the end of the day, youre you...and im me.

Archived