2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Just now, Geezy said:

So we’re gonna excuse bad throws on 3rd down, I’d rather punt and live to fight another day. ESPECIALLY, with a defense like ours...

Exactly! A pick 6 int at the goal line makes carr (who he loathes on an emotional level) throwing away a 4th down pass look like a great play.

this is the hypocrisy people have pointed out.

this Will all be such a stupid debate when someone else drafts love, and no one cares 2 ****es

Just now, BayRaider said:

Once again, I didn’t write this, I am repeating what Orlovsky said. 

You can’t use an experts opinion to either prove or base your opinion and then when people disprove it say it wasn’t what I said, Dan O said it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Ok so your innocent of all charges and were totally guilty?  
you don’t want to just end it?

Of course I’d like to end it. I’m never the one who starts this s***. Ever. I wrote a very peaceful writeup about Love, engaging peacefully with other posters, and see you and BP teaming up on the anger train as usual. It was the same thing with Carr. You escalated that because you disagreed with it so much, you sounded offended. (And once again, i’ve done very in depth Carr writeups). 

It will only “end” if you guys stop getting angry and emotional over opinions. I don’t do that s***. Where did I ever start something like that, quoting someone, sounding super duper angry, and acting like their opinion sucks? I only reply this way when others are disrespectful. 

Edited by BayRaider

That’s a piss poor apology lol.  Come on bro let’s just end it.  Don’t say I’ll end it but your the Problem, not me.

everyone knows everyone was partly at fault. 

so I apology for my fault in this and will stop, 

DO YOU take responsibility for your Faults in this too?

16 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

this is the childish name calling and insults that have caused the ****e storm were in to come your way.... I’ve offered my hand in peace 3x... accept it or don’t im starting to not care

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

2 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

That’s a piss poor apology lol.  Come on bro let’s just end it.  Don’t say I’ll end it but your the Problem, not me.

everyone knows everyone was partly at fault. 

so I apology for my fault in this and will stop, 

DO YOU take responsibility for your Faults in this too?

I take responsibility for finally snapping and replying like I did the past two pages, yes. Do I think I started any of this? No. And anyone who reads carefully the past 5 pages or so will most likely agree with that. I wasn’t bothering nobody. Yes, I like to make my posts have some dramatic effect like calling Herbert a Media Narrative. That’s my posting style. But I have always stated, my posts are opinions, and can be disagreed with. I came in here today to an angry quotefest by you and BP. I’m the most calm person ever in real life and constantly tell my Mom and Fiancee to never engage in anger when disagreeing. I hate anger with a passion. 

But I agree, let’s just move on here. 

What happened to all of the OG posters that were here when I joined years and years ago? There were good respectful debates. Not this name calling, I gotta be the smartest person in the room BS. Tired of the hissy fits and ***** fighting. Just stop already so other posters can enjoy their time here.

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Where was I being disrespectful in my Love write up in here a few pages ago? There was nothing disrespectful about it. And having a civil convo with Stein. I come on here to barrage of disrespectful quotes from you and BP, just because you disagree. Same thing with Carr, you got really emotional over my criticisms of Carr and escalated that situation. It’s your guy’s emotions that you can’t control. You can’t handle when someone makes an opinion that you highly disagree with, like Derek Carr sucks for example. You went bananas. (And don’t say cause I didn’t provide any good debate, because I’ve written a ton of in-depth non-bashing Carr Write-Ups). 

civil conversation with stein my a**! you went outta your way to talk about how other posters come after you and you wrote it the way you did on flippin purpose. you just got done callin both of those posters pansies(very directly disrespectful), you`ve come at me with "what sources are you reading" garbage like im a straight newbie, (probably going off my new account , my old radrshark account got deleted but I started it up in 05 while talking about merriman and the stupid moss trade) you`ve made comments about my grammar, I disagree about bp`s posts imo, never really noticed any "anger" in them, (plenty of sarcasm and good dry humor which is good), jk02 never called you any names that ive read. just imo. gotta run and work now, have a better day.

Edited by Devilshark69
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

What happened to all of the OG posters that were here when I joined years and years ago? There were good respectful debates. Not this name calling, I gotta be the smartest person in the room BS. Tired of the hissy fits and ***** fighting. Just stop already so other posters can enjoy their time here.

✊🏾

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

civil conversation with stein my a**! you went outta your way to talk about how other posters come after you and you wrote it the way you did on flippin purpose. you just got done callin both of those posters pansies(very directly disrespectful), you`ve come at me with "what sources are you reading" garbage like im a straight newbie, (probably going off my new account , my old radrshark account got deleted but I started it up in 05 while talking about merriman and the stupid moss trade) you`ve made comments about my grammar, I disagree about bp`s posts imo, never really noticed any "anger" in them, (plenty of sarcasm and good dry humor which is good), jk02 never called you any names that ive read. just imo.

Troll comment was referencing the draftnik community actually. Every other thread is about Loves INTs there. I don’t know why BP thought it was about him. We’ve never even talked about Loves INTs. 

come on bro... we’re so close to just ending this... don’t give a I’m sorry but I didn’t start it line!  

It wasn’t about calling Herbert a media narrative.  I jokingly called it the “Love Lobby” myself.  It was the personal attacks and comments that caused this to get out of hand.  You weren’t just defending yourself,,, you took the offensive too.  ****, you were pretty darn good at it! I gotta give you credit where do.

who cares who started it, everyone will have a different opinion.  But all 3 of us are guilty of causing it.  I’m genuinely sorry for trolling you, amongst various other things.

Just say your actually sorry too and its over!