2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

4 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Can't argue with this except for the dropped passes in clutch moments. That is the only reason that Jeudy is my WR2. I need my WRs to make the big catches when it matters most.  

Totally fair assessment. I could see this is why a few teams are rumored to have Ruggs as WR1 and a handful probably have Lamb as WR1. Insane WR class when you factor in Jefferson, Aiyuk, Mims, and Higgins as well. Just makes me all giggity. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Totally fair assessment. I could see this is why a few teams are rumored to have Ruggs as WR1 and a handful probably have Lamb as WR1. Insane WR class when you factor in Jefferson, Aiyuk, Mims, and Higgins as well. Just makes me all giggity. 

Great year to need a WR or two 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

that's why I like lamb better, rac , hands he`s just more physical....period. lamb and mims are my #1 and 2 right now....yep, I said it.

Love thinking outside the box like this, wish more posters would do it to be honest, but they are probably afraid of getting crucified for not having a universal opinion. 

Mims is a stud and there is nothing to be ashamed of at having him WR2. Is it a bold risky take? Sure. But it’s a good one and I like it. Don’t let yourself be brainwashed by rankings and always state your real opinion!

22 minutes ago, Steins Gate said:

Don't do it, Mike!! Please!! I am begging you!! For the love of all that is holy in the world!!!!! ;)

I think Mike wants a Taysom Hill type of player. If Jalen is there in the 3rd I wouldn't be shocked for him to be our pick. But it is not with the intention if taking Carrs job. 

• Like 1

Just now, OG_C2X said:

I think Mike wants a Taysom Hill type of player. If Jalen is there in the 3rd I wouldn't be shocked for him to be our pick. But it is not with the intention if taking Carrs job. 

Was just joking. I put a wink at the end to let everybody know. 

4 minutes ago, OG_C2X said:

I have no issue admitting when I fully agree with you, despite the recent personal jabs at me for no reason. I fully agree Hurts is a Taysom Hill gadget guy. Would be interesting to see what Gruden can do with him. He’d also be a solid backup, which we have none currently. I’m one of the biggest advocates of Backup QB position on FF as a whole. It’s a very important position. I was not happy when we signed Mike Glennon last year. 

30 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Love thinking outside the box like this, wish more posters would do it to be honest, but they are probably afraid of getting crucified for not having a universal opinion. 

Mims is a stud and there is nothing to be ashamed of at having him WR2. Is it a bold risky take? Sure. But it’s a good one and I like it. Don’t let yourself be brainwashed by rankings and always state your real opinion!

I’m 51 bay, as I’ve said before raider, 1%er and a marine. I don’t get brainwashed. I’m an Aquarius and natural born rebel. Lmao!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I have no issue admitting when I fully agree with you, despite the recent personal jabs at me for no reason. I fully agree Hurts is a Taysom Hill gadget guy. Would be interesting to see what Gruden can do with him. He’d also be a solid backup, which we have none currently. I’m one of the biggest advocates of Backup QB position on FF as a whole. It’s a very important position. I was not happy when we signed Mike Glennon last year. 

Cmon man, you’ve had your jabs and fun at his expense. And others too. We ALL know this. Lol

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You know who else was crucified for going against universal opinions and Thinking outside the box? Jesus was! So BayRaider would must be the football scouting Jesus!  

Nice little inspirational words there..... except 

no one cares about unpopular opinions here, in fact us “Carr-stans” and “Bay-haters” often disagree more than we agree.  The reason you think your being persecuted like our Lord and Savior (of Football scouting) is because you call opinions, gut feelings, etc facts and then get pissy when someone who disagrees introduces information that contradicts your opinions.  Then you act better than tho and say things like “well you clearly don’t understand the substance of the game tape”. (Btw game tape and YouTube videos, full length game and all, are much much different.... exactly how many game tapes have you watched?). 

so yeah no one here Is demanding universal opinions.

1 minute ago, Devilshark69 said:

Cmon man, you’ve had your jabs and fun at his expense. And others too. We ALL know this. Lol

Ehh only the Carr over Mahomes as both a NFL Player/Prospect thing, which the entire forum has poked fun at him for, which I think he’s endured enough of. But he recently took a couple shots at me, purely personal wise, in the Carr thread, with no initiation on my part. Which I won’t respond to. 

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Nope. I wake up to like nine BP angry quotes per day in five Raider threads, and four non Raider-Section threads (I never quote this guy first). Not over exaggerating. He’s literally, 100% absolutely obsessed with me. To the point I think he is mentally unstable OR just a bum living in his moms basement (only person on the forum to not post a single thing about himself). I’ve never had someone this obsessed with me on the internet before. It’s not normal by any means. 

You don’t have to wait til 2024. BP is the worst guy on the forum (all of footballsfuture) when it comes QBs. He loved Manziel, Bortles, Paxton Lynch, Marcus Mariota big time, Josh Rosen big time. Literally. I hated all those guys. He also still makes excuses for Mariota to this day, and still made excuses for Rosen until the last couple Dolphin games. The only QB we’ve ever agreed on is Sam Darnold. So I’ve basically already won this situation a million times over and he will be wrong, yet again.  

Although then BP acts like his s*** don’t stink and still tries to be right somehow. He’s a narcissist 100%. When a narcissist is wrong, they attack the other persons reasons for being right, and don’t admit they are wrong. Then they make excuses for their own decision. 

You have got to be kidding me? 
Can you please post a selfie of yourself? Cuz im not the only one here who has a picture of you In their head their dying to match it to.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

because you call opinions, gut feelings, etc facts

I literally don’t do this at all. And you will not find a single example of this. My opinions on players are purely opinions and I’ve said a million times my evaluations are not more valuable than anyone else doing their own evaluations. Have said it a hundred million times. Because, they aren’t. Do I state my opinions in a confident way for certain players? Sure, I do. That’s my posting style, and I do apologize if you think it’s unnecessary. However, I won’t be changing it. It’s me. However, they are still opinions. You are being brainwashed by BP making you believe I overrate players and state things as facts, when in reality, I don’t. 

Let’s not start a multi-page debate here again? It doesn’t benefit either of us and the forum is tired of it. Yes, I will wake up to 12 beyond-angry BP quotes who is obsessed with me, but you and I don’t have to participate in it. 

Edited by BayRaider