2020 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, TheMadStork said:

+1 let’s give him more time. I agree. I just didn’t see anything to be optimistic about his first year. Im not crowning Josh Allen either. 

You didn't see clear play improvement in the last  8 games of the season?

6 minutes ago, HvacRaider said:

Really hope we can draft Lamb @12  and  delpit @19 this would give us the #1 WR we need and a saftey that complements johnathan A.

People worried about Delpit tackling, he did improve from 2018 and can continue to improve in that regard everything else is A+

31 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Would you guys trade 80 and 81 (don’t think 80 + 91 does the trick) to move up to 8 for Okudah?

8. Okudah

19. Delpit

All-Star secondary. 

Okudah not getting past DET, I could be wrong but I don't see it.

21 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Okudah not getting past DET, I could be wrong but I don't see it.

Wouldn’t be surprised if someone traded with Detroit for Tua. Either way I have a gas time seeing him sliding down much more than that. 

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

You didn't see clear play improvement in the last  8 games of the season?

I honestly don’t remember..I do remember feeling that Ferrell was being forced on the field because of where he was drafted, not because his play..watch..I expect Carl Nassib to outplay Ferrell this year. 

Ferrell got 4.5 sacks last year..3.5 were against a decimated chargers o line..2.5 were week 10 where he was going up against rookie Trey Pipkins (who had 16 bench reps at the combine......................the same amount of bench reps as a strong CB) 

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

What if it goes 

12. Lamb

19. Love

I’d be on board but I really do wanna come away with at least one defensive player. Championship teams have been built by using a majority of draft capital on defense, and that’s what Mayock did last year with Ferrell/Abram/Mullen. 

I could see 12. Love 19. CB (J. Johnson, Terrell, or Fulton)

I think receiver isn’t as important as people make it out to be. We just need a decent starter to start opposite Tyrell. In the 3rd Round you’ll have Pittman, Donovan People-Jones, K.J. Hill, and Van Jefferson to choose from. All four of those guys should be available at Pick 80. 

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’d be on board but I really do wanna come away with at least one defensive player. Championship teams have been built by using a majority of draft capital on defense, and that’s what Mayock did last year with Ferrell/Abram/Mullen. 

I could see 12. Love 19. CB (J. Johnson, Terrell, or Fulton)

I think receiver isn’t as important as people make it out to be. We just need a decent starter to start opposite Tyrell. In the 3rd Round you’ll have Pittman, Donovan People-Jones, K.J. Hill, and Van Jefferson to choose from. All four of those guys should be available at Pick 80. 

It's pretty important IMO. It can be the difference between being a top 10 offense vs average.

If we can bump tyrell to a 2, renfrow to a 3 and prevent waller from getting doubled, it will be a massive boost. Plus the playmaking ability from the top 3 is definitely a large cut above these guys. Especially from day 1.