Navorro Bowman Retires

Just posted this in NFL gen lol. 

Dude played 4 years where he played 16 games, and was a first team all pro in all 4 of them. Wish we could have seen what his career would have been had he not gotten derailed by injuries. 

Much respect to this man. Hell of a player at his best. Just had bad luck starting with the NFCCG against Seattle.

Was on path to becoming a HOF player and then boom! The injury happens and that's all she wrote unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Just posted this in NFL gen lol. 

Dude played 4 years where he played 16 games, and was a first team all pro in all 4 of them. Wish we could have seen what his career would have been had he not gotten derailed by injuries. 

Think about that...as good as he was during those 4 yrs. He was the 2nd best LB on our team...lol man I loved watching those guys play. Absolute pleasure. 

1 hour ago, sherm said:

Think about that...as good as he was during those 4 yrs. He was the 2nd best LB on our team...lol man I loved watching those guys play. Absolute pleasure. 

We will never see anything like it again to be honest. Not just on the 49ers, in the NFL in general. Two of the best to ever do it. 

The double trouble twins. Looking back at those teams... a SB win would have changed how history remembers them

On 2019-06-04 at 10:15 PM, Gravity said:

It was fun watching him play. Either he is Willis' child Godfather or Willis is Bowman's child Godfather. That's pretty cool. 

They can both be my godfathers if they want. I'll allow it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived