Genard Avery, signs point he is no longer a LB

buno67

3 minutes ago, Tomahawk said:

Lopadotemachoselachogaleokranioleipsanodrimhypotrimmatosilphiparaomelitokatakechymenokichlepikossyphophattoperisteralektryonoptekephalliokiglopeleiolagoiosiraiobaphetraganopterygon is the bane of my existence. 

I can never remember if there’s 11 t’s or 12.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Guess you guys just don’t get good humour 

Colour me shocked

Well before they closed our employees had free access to centre town fitness which sounds like center so I didn't mispronounce it as sentry. Also I don't have sentry in my vocabulary anyway so I wouldn't have got it anyway. If you were to ask me what sentry is I'd tell you 100 years and then tell you that you spelled it wrong. Also the word sentry comes from England so it's a foreign word and I don't do foreign languages.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well before they closed our employees had free access to centre town fitness which sounds like center so I didn't mispronounce it as sentry. Also I don't have sentry in my vocabulary anyway so I wouldn't have got it anyway. If you were to ask me what sentry is I'd tell you 100 years and then tell you that you spelled it wrong. Also the word sentry comes from England so it's a foreign word and I don't do foreign languages.

Ahhh you’re not saying it in a foreigners voice. 

And you obviously don’t have one of those small safes to put important things in. 

Lots of West Virginia jokes around these parts. My wife was born out in those parts. We don’t take too kindly to your folks bad jokes around here. As I have pounded the desk repeatedly and shouted at the sky, we are happily married and are not blood relatives...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah on the internet we all have high standards but if your gapped toothed cousin Jed was naked in front of right now you know what you would do.

I’d try sending him to the employment agency. 

The very least Walmart. 

Or his uncle Elmer’s sheep farm. 

No win scenario unfortunately. 3rd world problems. 

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Lots of West Virginia jokes around these parts. My wife was born out in those parts. We don’t take too kindly to your folks bad jokes around here. As I have pounded the desk repeatedly and shouted at the sky, we are happily married and are not blood relatives...

I take it as you taking one for the country. 

Trying to improve the gene pool one child at a time. 

You sir deserve a medal. 

Edited by Bonanza23
Ok these are just jokes. Unless of course they isn’t. Bad English so thems can git it
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

I take it as you taking one for the country. 

Trying to improve the gene pool one child at a time. 

You sir deserve a metal. 

I actually married up, which is every guy’s dream. I did re-locate her to Central Ohio and converted her to being a Browns fan. So I am definitely adding something to the equation though. Besides, she was born in Wheeling and raised on the good side of the border, so she isn’t really a real West Virginian anyways. 

• Like 1