Jump to content
onejayhawk

Who will have the #1 pick?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

I have never seen a 4 sided coin.

Who is your coin guy?

And what are the other 2 sides of the coin called? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Jags are one Fournette injury from competing. Not a believer in Foles at all and who's he throwing to anyway?  

Edited by bomont

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

I think Wentz plays all year and plays pretty good. Something just tells me, Eagles are gonna have a horrrrrrrrible defense and they will manage only a couple wins. I look at them as last years Jags. 

Except flipping the deficiencies from offense to defense. I feel like their division is too bad to have Philly be a bottom team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bomont said:

Jags are one Fournette injury from competing. Not a believer in Foles at all and who's he throwing to anyway?  

Uh yeah, what would happen if they lost his 3.3 yards per carry? Scary stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol - to be fair he saw a lot of stacked boxes given they had zero pass game. Not saying I expect greatness, but if he's healthy and Foles is somehow at least decent, they shouldn't be competing for a top draft pick next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

I think Wentz plays all year and plays pretty good. Something just tells me, Eagles are gonna have a horrrrrrrrible defense and they will manage only a couple wins. I look at them as last years Jags. 

This is a contradiction.

If Wentz plays the entire season and he plays pretty well, then there is zero chance Philly is picking first overall. I said the same thing last year about Indy and Luck. It is just extremely hard to be that bad when the QB is healthy and playing well. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2019 at 11:00 PM, bomont said:

Jags are one Fournette injury from competing. Not a believer in Foles at all and who's he throwing to anyway?  

Fournette shouldn't matter much. 

Foles has dede westbrook, marquise lee, keelan cole, dj chark, chris Conley, terrelle pryer and some random fodder at wr.

At te: geoff swaim, josh Oliver, james o'shaughnessy, ben koyak and 2 undrafted guys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, game3525 said:

This is a contradiction.

If Wentz plays the entire season and he plays pretty well, then there is zero chance Philly is picking first overall. I said the same thing last year about Indy and Luck. It is just extremely hard to be that bad when the QB is healthy and playing well. 

 

I dont think he is gonna play at a MVP level. I think he will play good enough to where no one questions if Wentz is at fault for their 2019 season. I look at the level of QB play Tampa had, minus that many ints. TAMPA was 3rd in passing tds, 1st in passing yds, 12th in ppg on offense and 3rd in yds pg. Yet they were 2 wins outside of the #1 pick.

 

This is just a gut feeling. I think Eagles have like a 31st to 32nd ranked defense and end up with a chance at #1 pick.

But in fairness, i wouldn't be shocked if they went 12-4 and #1 seed. My eagles pick isnt supported by alot of actual tangible reasoning. It's more so just a gut feeling...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Uh yeah, what would happen if they lost his 3.3 yards per carry? Scary stuff.

1409.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure I see the Bengals being as bad as some do provided Dalton is healthy.

They won’t be great or anything, but he’s a competent QB and they have some weapons.  Defense will be questionable, but again, there are some pieces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

I dont think he is gonna play at a MVP level. I think he will play good enough to where no one questions if Wentz is at fault for their 2019 season. I look at the level of QB play Tampa had, minus that many ints. TAMPA was 3rd in passing tds, 1st in passing yds, 12th in ppg on offense and 3rd in yds pg. Yet they were 2 wins outside of the #1 pick.

 

This is just a gut feeling. I think Eagles have like a 31st to 32nd ranked defense and end up with a chance at #1 pick.

But in fairness, i wouldn't be shocked if they went 12-4 and #1 seed. My eagles pick isnt supported by alot of actual tangible reasoning. It's more so just a gut feeling...

Yes,  but Tampa was first in total giveaways. Unless Wentz is as turnover prune was Jamesis and Fitz, I just don't see how they are picking that high. In fact, they are likely going to be my NFC pick for the Super Bowl. They are loaded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

wanna know who Fournette reminds me of.  Trent Richardson

Not sure if you’re being serious or just crapping on one of the many Browns busts.  Or both.

If you’re serious, then maybe.  I will say with 100% confidence there’s never been a back in the history of football who had worse vision and feel for where a hole was (insert joke) than Richardson.

If you’re just busting my balls, I’m guessing you can do better.

If it’s both, then that’s a pretty solid post and for that you earn an electronic football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Not sure if you’re being serious or just crapping on one of the many Browns busts.  Or both.

If you’re serious, then maybe.  I will say with 100% confidence there’s never been a back in the history of football who had worse vision and feel for where a hole was (insert joke) than Richardson.

If you’re just busting my balls, I’m guessing you can do better.

If it’s both, then that’s a pretty solid post and for that you earn an electronic football.

its both.  1) he has no vision and purposely gets himself hurt or suspended atleast once a year so he doesnt have to play.  

i just find it funny people think Fournette is good when hes had 1 okayish year(rookie year with 1000 yards but averaged sub 4 yards a carry). the only difference is that fournette had a few more explosive runs then richardson but PFF said richardsons rookie year was better then fournettes.  

compare the stats and take it for what its worth but im ready for the jags to exercise the option of cutting him for 0 cap hit.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×