Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That game probably a disaster tbh

But at least we know for sure the game won’t be completely abandoned on the 2nd day when the host goes on a 3 day bender and forgets FF even exists 

9 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

giphy.gif

Yeah, pretty much my reaction.

I don't know which Mods to talk to about it, but if y'all are willing to unlock the game, the players in question will both be modkilled. I think at least one of the instigating parties deserves a forum-wide timeout, but that's not my business.

Fully understand if you want to just leave things as is, let me know so I can at least post roles and whatnot. I just don't want the rest of the game, who are playing nice with each other, to be punished because a couple people can't keep things civil.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't know which Mods to talk to about it, but if y'all are willing to unlock the game, the players in question will both be modkilled. I think at least one of the instigating parties deserves a forum-wide timeout, but that's not my business.

Fully understand if you want to just leave things as is, let me know so I can at least post roles and whatnot. I just don't want the rest of the game, who are playing nice with each other, to be punished because a couple people can't keep things civil.

Sorry this happened Blue

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

My best guess is either @ET80 or @bucsfan333 (both stepped in at the last page). I do have doubts that the thread will reopen, however but it’s worth a try.

Sorry it happened to your game Blue. Was having fun for the most part.

Edited by daboyle250
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

Fully understand if you want to just leave things as is. I just don't want the rest of the game, who are playing nice with each other, to be punished because a couple people can't keep things civil.

Thanks Blue, I knew you would understand my side.

It's not about right or wrong, who is more at fault, or anything else.  That is the past.  It is time for us to move forward and better all of ourselves. 

It is time for some serious self-reflection.  And I am here to guide us through this trying time.  So, rest assured, we are in good hands.

We have to start being positive.  Silver lining?  Absent the unfortunate circumstance, we would all have been deprived of this opportunity to better yourselves, or at least virtue signal.