Mafia Registration and General Discussion Thread

rackcs

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

was on the ropes from word go. Town and at least 2 scum factions/aggressive Indy had it out for me. It’s tough because I split the difference on scum and town and wanted to appear scared and confused Town, but I was too dead on D1, so D2 backing off made me look terrible.

We were going to frame and hit Josh or malf making malf look suspect as hell. 

I mean, I was 💯 sure Daboyle was scum, but really backed off because I was afraid his faction would hit me, and I was pretty confident on amac too.

I should have just gone all in masquerading as Town early on. @Forge sorry I caved. I should have probably fought it but I had fought for 3-4 days and was tired of it.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I mean, I was 💯 sure Daboyle was scum, but really backed off because I was afraid his faction would hit me, and I was pretty confident on amac too.

I should have just gone all in masquerading as Town early on. @Forge sorry I caved. I should have probably fought it but I had fought for 3-4 days and was tired of it.

It wouldn't have mattered because of swag. But we were trying to get you out of it

Just now, Forge said:

We were going to frame and hit Josh or malf making malf look suspect as hell. 

I was blocked by 2 different people N1 and again N2 anyway.

The best part is, after I gave up, I put in to convert Pickle to green because he was out of control and I wanted him to lose. @Blue can confirm. That’s why I told @Malfatron and @theuntouchable I could have done something sinister but wouldn’t, referring to converting them so they’d lose after helping Town.