Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Honestly, folk, I’m curious to hear why some of y’all scribbled down the names ya did.

Honestly thought it'd be one of the more entertaining options I could think of. I put it in pretty early on account of I didn't realize the drinking phase would take so long. I thought it'd be over rather quickly. I should've realized you rapscallions would drag out the drinking part as long as possible.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know how that’s answer to my question, partner.

My mistake, thought you meant the secret ballot voting that flipped.

Matt changing his name/appearance 3-4 times and gettin on tilt at the table yesterday along with his odd interaction with Macaw is my reasoning.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Honestly, folk, I’m curious to hear why some of y’all scribbled down the names ya did.

I put up Touch and Nacho.  

1.  thought it would be an even duel of capable players.  would rather see a fair fight vs a walkover

2.  Touch made some posts that were talking big about wanting to fight Malf.  Nacho made a post about why people would need to fight.  Seemed like he was wanting nothing to do with a duel.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well this here bottle is about ten-eighths empty.  Could you be a little clea-up clea-up........

I reckoned it was mighty suspect when you said ol Lloyd and I should cross draw.  With this many in the standoff it won’t make a lick of sense, but I reckoned ain’t no way ol Lloyd out draw me, and everyone takes a simple stance with little information gleaned, partner.  I want to see comparable shots out there.

That Blondie been laughing a bit too much, makes me think he’s amongst the willows, trying to jaw off with the rest of us.

• Like 1

now, to get into the minds of a bandito...

if they have buddies, you know they were be harrassing their own to get their moves in, lest they be shoved out in the duel.

thats why i think these guys that have poked their nose in the thread may be on the up and up.

however, that jim fella has been in the toilet all day so nobody could communicate with him, so hes exempt from that theory.

so, until further notice, i am going to vote hockey