Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'd reckon that is a stalwart idea but these buffoons seem to me to have a history of sorts. Mayhap they become to the same collective?

Keep yer ears open for some wobble jaw with a leaky mouth. Feel free to paint yer nose in the meantime over yonder.

20 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

My friend, now I'm from far away, so I could be wrong, but from what I gather, is the tradition of catching the riffraff around these parts more of the dueling type rather than the lynching type?

Yessir it is, but word tell round these parts is that we choose the matchup. Best to match the bandits against one another and the riffraff will take care of itself. In a way, we still have a lynchmob.

Feel like a fair few ain't the type we want in this here establishment.  Got a wrench in my gut for the way I feel bout Wulf, Macaw, Frito, and Blondie.  Few more rub me the wrong way, ain't trusting that Marston or King, but least I got Pierre and Butch in case one these no-good crooks tries any funny business.