Dome's Saloon and House of Maidens - Duel Six- Duel Voting deadline is 10pm EST on Monday

Dome

(you tell the moderator that you're not going to be around the weekend and he sets you up anyway ... so be it. Give me time to read up ... ugh ... 40 pages)

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

That's a fair point. I didn't really have a stance. I could see it being either way but wanted some other thoughts as I wasn't really confident to say. I can tell you that for sure I do not do it. I have made it very clear that my curiosity about this ability is based solely on the fact that it was used on mwil. I'm not sure how you think this discussion is solely about the ability itself and not about it's relation to it being used on mwil. I wasn't even trying to make a whole thing out of it, I just wanted a couple of people to share their thoughts. I think you wonder twins have way overhyped what I was doing.

or they caught you via a bad reason and you dont like it

30 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lets get down to brass, my good man jim.

you know who threw blondie into the street, dont ya.

and youre claiming him to be town, because thats how you think it looks to the other town members.

but it dont

I must have missed that detail? I'll read back for it unless you want to help a little lady out where I should focus.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:
2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

So let me read up on this Matts Vig bull honkey and tell you why its not a good idea to vote for me.

but if you know this, you would already be kind of caught up on account of you knowing that matts claimed vig.

which one of your bandit friends snuck into the toilet and whispered this to you?

another clue!

you have been responding to a lotta stuff Jim

but i didnt hear one word anout this yet.

when did you find out that Dr. professor biff mcgraw claimed he had a gun

24 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Matts4313

Were you the one toward the end of the last game that wanted to rely on night moves?

Anyone who remembers can answer this for matts

Some were saying that Matts wanted to rely on night moves to win the Marvel Game vs use the thread play.  I was also in the camp of using the night moves to gain more information on the players that were remaining.  

It gets back to the debate whether it is pro-town or pro mafia to cancel night.  Town gains knowledge via their night moves.  Mafia often does not need additional information (besides power roles), but certainly wants to use their hits each night.  

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

That's a fair point. I didn't really have a stance. I could see it being either way but wanted some other thoughts as I wasn't really confident to say. I can tell you that for sure I do not do it. I have made it very clear that my curiosity about this ability is based solely on the fact that it was used on mwil. I'm not sure how you think this discussion is solely about the ability itself and not about it's relation to it being used on mwil. I wasn't even trying to make a whole thing out of it, I just wanted a couple of people to share their thoughts. I think you wonder twins have way overhyped what I was doing.

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

No, I just think their reasoning all around is bad, no being caught about it.

Anybody else see something wrong with these posts?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Woz said:

(you tell the moderator that you're not going to be around the weekend and he sets you up anyway ... so be it. Give me time to read up ... ugh ... 40 pages)

Not much there TBH

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you have been responding to a lotta stuff Jim

but i didnt hear one word anout this yet.

when did you find out that Dr. professor biff mcgraw claimed he had a gun

Doc*

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Mwil metioned it in one of the first posts I saw when I got to the thread....its not like it was something done 50 pages ago...

Why would you pay attention to anything MWLLLL says? 

I think you are lying. 

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Anybody else see something wrong with these posts?

The one point you made is fair, the rest I said very clearly were nonsense. We're just ignoring all of the other posts you and pickle had that I said were stupid? I don't care to argue this any further though when you clearly made up your mind and any response I gave was just going to further fuel the fire in your mind.