Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Pickle made this ridiculous comment, when Orca started it:

...and it REALLY snowballed from there.

He then doubled down on it:

And then went all but completely off of the rails

I then made this statement:

Then you said:

Then this whole HUGE debacle came about:

Then Dome was hit.

Pickle

tenor.gif?itemid=6090896

Just now, MWil23 said:

Hit/attempt/Bobbitted...whatever you want to call it.

I do think delayed hit is most likely.

But some people know what it was, so I’m wary of people who are talking like they do. 

Because I was simply “rushed to the hospital” I could really be pronounced dead at any time.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Speaking of THE TWINS, where are you guys? Get out of chatty and come join us.

I went to bed 8 hours ago...what do you want from me. You all are ignoring what i said anyways

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I still stand by my "this is the game where both are scum" stance I made yesterday, even before the PM debacle starting in the page 40s/50s.

What PM debacle? I was annoyed that Swag and Dome were misrepresenting what happened in the last game, so I created a fake PM quote to annoy them right back trying to get them to concede the truth lol. It was annoying me greatly for some reason

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I felt like both of their pushes on me were not about reads at all. Orca helped pickle push me after his fake quote gambit failed, pickle randomly added me to his scum list after that then started  pushing me with a series of points that were lost in the wind. 

Then they both more or less vanished. 

Vanished?....I've been trying to find your balls. Are you not wanting them back?

tumblr_oqojjdV4gO1rcn1qfo5_400.gif

...and here's the other one

Just now, The Orca said:

I went to bed 8 hours ago...what do you want from me.

100% commitment and refusal to sleep. Is that asking too much?

Just now, The Orca said:

You all are ignoring what i said anyways

Which part? Please share.

Just now, The Orca said:

What PM debacle? I was annoyed that Swag and Dome were misrepresenting what happened in the last game, so I created a fake PM quote to annoy them right back trying to get them to concede the truth lol. It was annoying me greatly for some reason

You put a lot of heat on yourself to prove a petty point?

*Thinks about it*

If anyone would do such a thing, it would be either you or Pickle, I'll give you that.

Just now, The Orca said:

Vanished?....I've been trying to find your balls. 

Anyone else laughing?

Here's my issue with a pickle lynch.  He is playing just like he did in Marvel when he was awful and got LVP.  Which gives us two possibilities.  1. Either he is town and playing the same.  2.  He is scum and is a good enough player to accurately imitate his town game in this detail.

#2 is difficult for me to imagine.

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

I do think delayed hit is most likely.

But some people know what it was, so I’m wary of people who are talking like they do. 

Because I was simply “rushed to the hospital” I could really be pronounced dead at any time.

Does this include me...cause I really believe you day vig hit Naz and we need to lynch Naz because he has some sort of protection during the day/deathproof/bulletproof

So after catching up something is standing out but you guys are just gonna dismiss it.  

Dome is not playing like he is a deadman walking.  Like he thinks he is lolcleared for the time being and is gonna skate by to the end.  I hope you all realize that you have yourself to blame. 

@The Orca just so we’re clear, I’m not conceding anything other than that you knew pwny was fake just like swag and bcb were assuming as well.

I’m discrediting almost everything you’re saying and said I’ll prove you wrong with PMs from swag about his “disease” when the game is over.

You've somehow twisted that into you winning. Which is quite the feat.

But I just wanted to be clear on what happened.

Moving on.