Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And it wasnt. As long as Counselor would have stuck to the plan. I had him in higher regard towards the end of that game, and my trust in him ultimately cost us the entire game. It was my bad. I should have been smarter. 

Oh shut up. You were awful. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

And it wasnt. As long as Counselor would have stuck to the plan. I had him in higher regard towards the end of that game, and my trust in him ultimately cost us the entire game. It was my bad. I should have been smarter. 

So be smarter. Think on it. And get back to us.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

matts is seriously spending time trying to convince a player that if he is town he should consider just lying down and taking the lynch 7 hours before deadline.

All the more reason not to lynch me, it's obvious a non-town move that was used on me if this is the theory you're running with now.

You're seriously advocating lynching someone you apparently think scum attacked on N1 to avoid a mislynch? That gives us NO information. 

Dude, reread what I said and try again. This is failpocolypse. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Dude, reread what I said and try again. This is failpocolypse. 

No. It's nonsense. Try again.

This is Marvel all over again. People don't need to reread what you said, you need to say something that makes sense. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:
4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh shut up. You were awful. 

Yup, and so were you. My awful was an accident (bolding my name) and I guess you can add in my confidence in you. Your awful was skill and emotional based.

But that was 2 games ago. Time to move on from our bickering with eachother. 

Just now, Dome said:

No. It's nonsense. Try again.

This is Marvel all over again. People don't need to reread what you said, you need to say something that makes sense. 

What you are saying I said

And what I actually said

Are two very different things. You failed your comprehension on it. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yup, and so were you. My awful was an accident (bolding my name) and I guess you can add in my confidence in you. Your awful was skill and emotional based.

But that was 2 games ago. Time to move on from our bickering with eachother. 

Nope I hate you and I will always pray for your demise 

• Like 1

Another thought is about mwil.  

He was really wanting to see the day that orca and I were mafia together.  

Then in the very next game he is all gung ho that it actually happened (obviously it hasn't).  But a number of his posts have been pushing that and not much more.  I wonder why that is 🤔🤔

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Another thought is about mwil.  

He was really wanting to see the day that orca and I were mafia together.  

Then in the very next game he is all gung ho that it actually happened (obviously it hasn't).  But a number of his posts have been pushing that and not much more.  I wonder why that is 🤔🤔

Waiting for Matt and Nacho to jump all over this...

Waiting for Swag to come in laughing...

Waiting for Dome to laugh really hard...

With 23 players alive, it is 12 to lynch.

pickle -6 (woz, james, swag,squire, pwny, mwil)

utley - 3 (matts, nacho, dome)

matts - 2 (glen, counselor)

naz - 1 ( orca )

ted - 1 (forge)

nacho - 1 ( rack)

swag - 1 (pickle )
dingo - 1 (bcb)
dome - 1 (dingo )
touch - 1 (et80 )

Didnt vote:

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

@Nazgul

@TedLavie

@Utley

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

matts is seriously spending time trying to convince a player that if he is town he should consider just lying down and taking the lynch 7 hours before deadline.

What I actually said: "lying down" for your lynch is not the same as "accepting the possibility". You havent even entertained the idea of you dying as a viable strategy

All the more reason not to lynch me, it's obvious a non-town move that was used on me if this is the theory you're running with now.

Im not running with any one theory

You're seriously advocating lynching someone you apparently think scum attacked on N1 to avoid a mislynch? That gives us NO information. 

Im not advocating it. I am suggesting that its strange to me that you didnt think of the pro's and con's. And killing you gives us just about as much information as a mislynch. There are theories about you that are just as strong as theories about others. A town person would realize that. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean sure I'm down for lynching you tbh

Do what you gotta do, but it's not because I'm tunneling on Pickle/Orca as scum. I've pushed you and Matt pretty hard from the get go and posted ample reasons and theories as to why.