Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t know why some of these guys even sign up to play when they actually don’t play

I know this wasn't directed to me at all. But I just wanted to say, I'm largely burnt out on mafia, but will occasionally see a game that interests me, sign up but then find myself regretting it within a few hours of roles coming out unless I can find something to drive my interest. Maybe these others are like far worse versions of what I have going on.

• Like 1

With 23 players alive, it is 12 to lynch.

pickle -5 (woz, james, swag,squire, pwny)

utley - 3 (matts, nacho, dome)

matts - 3 (glen, counselor, mwil)

naz - 1 ( orca )

ted - 1 (forge)

nacho - 1 ( rack)

swag - 1 (pickle )
dingo - 1 (bcb)
dome - 1 (dingo )
touch - 1 (et80 )

Didnt vote:

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

@Nazgul

@TedLavie

@Utley

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I will forever disagree with you on this point. The job of town is to look at all possibilities for the W. Even if you arent alive at the end of the game. 

I DID look at the possibility last night. I gave my reason for why it's a bad route to take last night.

Today you're on me for not looking at it as a possibility and saying I'm not doing my job.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its clear where this N1 lynch is headed. I would like to put pressure on other people as to not waste the next 6.5 hours. 

Last minute flips happen all the time. At this point it seems likely that it's one of those three but I also wouldn't be shocked to see some last minute candidate come out of nowhere.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I DID look at the possibility last night. I gave my reason for why it's a bad route to take last night.

Today you're on me for not looking at it as a possibility and saying I'm not doing my job.

Part of *ALL* reasons, is looking at the *PRO* reasons for you to be lynched. Which you keep stating "isnt your job". 

So really, its not all. You have looked at only 1/2 of the possible reasons, and just the half that benefits you. 

With 23 players alive, it is 12 to lynch.

pickle -6 (woz, james, swag,squire, pwny, mwii)

utley - 3 (matts, nacho, dome)

matts - 2 (glen, counselor)

naz - 1 ( orca )

ted - 1 (forge)

nacho - 1 ( rack)

swag - 1 (pickle )
dingo - 1 (bcb)
dome - 1 (dingo )
touch - 1 (et80 )

Didnt vote:

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok