Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

To be fair to bcb, hes been upfront for a while now that he's extremely busy with work until July 4. Not that it makes him not scum or anything but the lack of activity could be just that.

It is fitting with his scum meta pretty closely though.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why was the BCB train so quick and successful, but every other train attempt has been slow and painstaking. 

Because bcb does have a tendency to be quiet early in games when he is scum to try and survive the first few days unnoticed.  

That said, we know he is slammed at work right now, so it might not be a scum tell, just the product of RL.

Some things of note of my scheming through 100 pages

1. I know why I took a break from mafia. Boy this can be annoying some time

2. I think the Pickle lynch is a tad lazy. While I'm never totally against it, I don't think there is more to see than Pickle doing his usual tunneling on one or two players before adding to his scumlist every other player making an argument vs him or his brother. It's absolutely annoying but it does not mean he's ***

3. The Dome BW that took place was even sillier. Glad it now seems over

4. I'm surprised no one theorized onto why Dome, specifically, would be the target of a Death Note writing. If I understood everything right, it seems mafia would theoretically kill people by writing their name on a Death Note during the day for them to die later, or at least that's the theory of the majority. Why Dome though and not someone else?

5. I'm always down voting for an inactive. Utley is a good choice

6. I'm also looking at Glen, Forge and bcb who basically came on, put their vote in without any explanation and left. Any of them I can support. I understand not being active on occasion, I don't get just making a vote early and not bring anything to the discussion.

7. My #1 read is Nacho. Didn't like his first flip flopping on his Mwill vote (I think Mwill and Matts are town tunelling vs themselves quickly became a Mwill vote). Didn't like that he worked hard to contribute on flavor, seemed a bit unnecessary and artificial. Didn't like that he made a weak push for Dome (though he wasn't alone on that boat to be fair to him). Given that he was on Dome's early reads, I could see him trying to shut Dome up asap too.

59 minutes ago, Dome said:

swag might've disappeared cause he felt like i had his back in his absence after the orca thing

@SwAg dont use me. 

I feel like no one else is expected to post at all hours of the day, and when I don't, I "disappear."

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So what in there makes me scum.  Is it that swag is your mafia partner and you are trying to protect him.  Why does me pushing swag mean I'm scum? 

And from what I read it was 100% swag, it felt as though his statement had a purpose behind it to redirect the convo where as orca's did not.  

Dome said something about chats influencing gameplay.  Orca said nah, just look at how stupid bcb and Swag were last game.  I said it's not true.

You cannot be serious.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dome said something about chats influencing gameplay.  Orca said nah, just look at how stupid bcb and Swag were last game.  I said it's not true.

You cannot be serious.

Can you quit talking about stupid stuff from last game and move on. They arent going to.

I tagged you in a theory. Go read it. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Can you quit talking about stupid stuff from last game and move on. They arent going to.

I tagged you in a theory. Go read it. 

Excuse me.....I haven't spoken a word about last game other then nacho's playstyle.

Swag cant let it go and its becoming clearer why.....he is scum and needs to distance himself from that situation 

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

oh what? He still thinks me questioning him at the start of the game was because I didnt know the answers. I specifically was trying to understand why he inserted the word "misspelled" seeing as I never said that.

You know who did? TKN.

TKN was also the first to 'slip' that everyone in the game is a named character. 

I think they are linked. 

And yes, I white knighted TKN because I wanted him to continue talking.  

@SwAg

This?  I understand most of it, but to be clear, you're saying this is related to MWil too, or am I inferring more than I should?

With 23 players alive, it is 12 to lynch.

pickle -7 (woz, james, swag,squire, pwny, mwii, nazgul)

utley - 2(nacho, touch)

ted - 2 (forge, orca)

glen - 2 (matts, dome

nacho - 2 ( rack, ted)

matts - 1 (glen)

bcb - 1 (counselor)

swag - 1 (pickle )
dingo - 1 (bcb)
dome - 1 (dingo )

mwil - 1 (et80

Didnt vote:

@Ragnarok