Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

Are we sure he’s scum?

The post said that he:

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

While this network is unable to verify the details of his association, it appears the man may also have had close ties to a criminal organization based in Kanto.

Stay tuned as we bring you more daily news updates. 

I'm not sure what the "not verified" part is, but the close ties to a criminal organization should imply it IMO.

45 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The long multiquote I posted plus your convenient appearance after the lynch.  Are you not reading the thread?

Since when?  I think squire is scum and I'm gonna make sure he gets pushed.

So a long multi quote that is flawed in many ways.

Yes I am reading the thread.

Push me all you want.  I am town, so it will reflect poorly on your read and motives. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

so you spied on him and what?

I was told "Matts is a lonely man, no one has visited him in some time. You are the first since his wife had left him for Chad"

Just now, MWil23 said:

The post said that he:

I'm not sure what the "not verified" part is, but the close ties to a criminal organization should imply it IMO.

Just now, MWil23 said:

The post said that he:

I’ll admit my eyes teared up when I saw he died with poop on his face. The rest was hard to read.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Interesting points to note on this VC.

The Pickle vs Nacho was stabilized at a 6-6 basis when Naz switched from Pickle to Nacho. Forge and Matts were the swing votes, going from Nacho, to a 3rd player (me for Forge, Utley/pwny) for Matts. It could mean nothing but if Nacho turns red, it's something to look closely at.

I'm also interested in some of the votes on other players, especially from people who were active on the last hour of the day. Dome throwing a random vote at Glen wasn't helping. Counselor going from the bcb train to the Matts train felt unnatural too. I'm less suspicious about touch and Rags votes so far.

Still think Nacho is scum, for the reasons I stated on D1, and nothing on D2 has interested me so far. Plus he's the lynch who could give us the more information as of now.

I do think nacho is a decent info lynch but GLEN IS SCUM. I could easily see him coming in here and saying he was told to put heat on me as scum.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I do think nacho is a decent info lynch but GLEN IS SCUM. I could easily see him coming in here and saying he was told to put heat on me as scum.

Yeah I started my post 20 minutes ago, went on to do something else and came back. When I posted I wasn't up to date with the last 5 pages. I'm reading up now

45 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

squire has a tendency to want to tunnel on me when he is scum. He hasn't brought me up once.

If my 2 or 3 posts about you last game equates to tunneling , you have a foolish view of what tunneling is.

I am town just like you.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I guarantee you that lynching me would reveal nothing interesting whatsoever. Of course, some good out of it since it would reveal my reads on Mwil to be from a legititmate town perspective but I digress

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

weird theory

He was targetted with some sort of janitor/framer effect before being executed today and he was actually town

Nah, hes mad online rn.

[spam] on fire