Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That sucks that he is town, and especially a cop, but I really hope you speak with host and chat @theuntouchable and realize you are a moron for thinking I would pull this gambit.

Go ahead and ask everyone who has ever played a game with me that isnt a moron. I would never. 

I agree with Matts on this.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

ET - Did you have anything to do with that news write up? You were having some fun and let it get away from you a little bit. 

No, that's too much for me to hit on. I joke around, but not like THAT.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not entirely sure what a "Death note cop" is but I assume it means he had some sort of ability to search people to see if they are holding a Death note? Just a guess.

So, what if someone is holding a Death Note? Scum, town who is DTD, etc?

Just now, MWil23 said:

My current level of being uncomfortable about the Matts writeup and personal experience, on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most uncomfortable I've ever been on this site, is a solid 10. 

I fully agree. I'm all for poking around with folks, but no wifes or kids - unless it's Tyty bagging on his ex. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

My reason was to judge a reaction, which has been the typical pickle response to similar questions.

Work and traveling limited the time I had to get back to anything that felt relevant.  I am town and I did care about the answer.

That was the main topic the I felt warranted the time I gad to discuss.  It was also more current than the back and forth between other players.

Texting and driving is something I do not do.  Was in the car from 6 to around 830.  Then checked into hotel and got settled.  Online after the deadline 

Off in what manner?  Your focus on me exclusively is bad.  It is starting to fit your scum game pretty well

What was the reaction?  And why not bring it up again?

So why have you not brought it up again?

So why not discuss anything else?

Fair enough.

It was bad juju.  Just didn't sit right.  

And no, it's not bad to focus on someone you think is scum.  Cute attempt to try and say I might be scum though.  

What are the odds that people knew Touch was cop/knew his name with an invest of their own? I assume that it's a clear death note hit, but yet I didn't see a soft or hard claim anywhere, so that "eye" theory could be legit.

Odds that Glen intentionally was sacrificed in the Matts situation to make this possible?

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So touch admits he didn't like how squire was acting in the thread either...and now he is dead.  

I'll entertain this as a small piece of a puzzle, but Touch said a lot before he died.