Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The value of a watcher is if they can actually be watching a player on the night that they die.  In a 20+ player game 1 kill per night (thus far), it is a 5% chance to catch someone.  Those odds go up each night with less players, but so does the element of the watcher not being around.

I would say that with Touch being Even night cop, there is probably an odd night cop, along with some other variations.

I am not sure how many scum/mafia we would have in this game based on the source material, but 5-6 seems right.  So 17-18 town roles that potentially have a few vanilla roles.

You are underselling the watcher by a fair amount if you think its only purpose is to catch the kill. Catching literally any player is a massive boon

Just now, James said:

I didn't know swag knew. He's by far the most savage of the group (I mean that in a usually good way).

There was some talk about some sort of chat where someone was discussing it, I dont feel like digging it up.

Matts said so himself though that whoever posted the news report knew of the story but had some key details wrong so it very well could've been someone who knew from a secondary source

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i think pwny, dome, glem, and swag would all be capable

Probably.

But i do feel bad that he quit over me saying it.

& I wasnt even the one to bring it up 

Just now, squire12 said:

So are we going on the premise that the events to Dome and Matts/mission were fake news?  Or do we need to pursue one of those options for today?  

Matts is alive (well technically he's mission now). But that fact alone is more than enough reason to completely discount these

Also before i get hanged(?) Remember. 

Yall are utter trash at scum searching. 

Yall aren't detectives.

Trying to oust inactives should always be the d1-3 plan

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You are underselling the watcher by a fair amount if you think its only purpose is to catch the kill. Catching literally any player is a massive boon

I am not sure I am underselling the watcher role.  I have had it before and watched Malf N1 of a game when 3 players visited him.  Malf was killed, so 1 of the 3 was the killer.  Great, but still needing to sift through the information.

You catch them doing something, but it could be a lot of options if the player does not die.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not sure I am underselling the watcher role.  I have had it before and watched Malf N1 of a game when 3 players visited him.  Malf was killed, so 1 of the 3 was the killer.  Great, but still needing to sift through the information.

You catch them doing something, but it could be a lot of options if the player does not die.

Even then, you know that all 3 players have a visiting role. You can use this information to verify claims later on, or bust fake claims open. My ability is arguably on par with a single watcher report but I can only use it once. Rubs me the wrong way, it does.

With 20 players in the game, it's 11 to lynch

glen- 6 (nacho, dome, et80, mwil, woz, bcb

woz - 2 (glen, swag

pwn - 2 (ted, counselor

nacho - 1(rack

counselor - 1 (forge

mission - 1 (Nazgul

Didn't vote

@DingoLadd

@squire12

@Ragnarok

@James

@mission27

@pwny

Vote today or die:

@Utley

49 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

From what I understood, it's likely the fake news writer is scum, and given that Matts personal life details were included in it, it's likely one of Dome, pwny or Matts himself who wrote the note.

Don't think Matts did it. I would be surprised if Dome put heat on himself d1 with a fake news on him, but it's possible. That leaves pwny

Did I forget anyone?

Glen I guess 

With 20 players in the game, it's 11 to lynch

glen- 6 (nacho, dome, et80, mwil, woz, bcb

woz - 2 (glen, swag

pwn - 2 (ted, counselor

nacho - 1(rack

counselor - 1 (forge

mission - 1 (Nazgul

et80 - 1 (james

Didn't vote

@DingoLadd