Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

I don’t trust Mission

The thing with Mission is that he used to be Matts. Matts made a last second change on to Pickle on D1 during a town on town hanging (shout out to @Glen). That's the kind of thing that brings attention to you and completely unnecessary if you know that both players are town (as scum would know) 

• Like 2

The Woz and Forge interaction feels like 2 town.  

@MWil23  I think Ragnarok feels like he has enough thread credit with enough posters from the Walter Football to make a push on me, even as bad as it is.  He has stated that some people agreed with it, but the only person I could find was pickle on D1 and Touch on D2....but that was mostly related to my statement that touch as town.

Ragnarok

He will come in and say something that it is cute that I am voting him.  

22 minutes ago, squire12 said:

The Woz and Forge interaction feels like 2 town.  

@MWil23  I think Ragnarok feels like he has enough thread credit with enough posters from the Walter Football to make a push on me, even as bad as it is.  He has stated that some people agreed with it, but the only person I could find was pickle on D1 and Touch on D2....but that was mostly related to my statement that touch as town.

Ragnarok

He will come in and say something that it is cute that I am voting him.  

If we are choosing to believe Dome, then honestly, I'm sticking with people who were off Nacho and Pickle on day 1. If we believe Dome, we know for a fact that they will stay off the lynch (as nobody on Glen was scum), so they are clearly willing to shy away from lynching town. That list will include  Counselor, Rags, Dingo. ET has basically been cleared by Dome if we are going to believe Dome, as have BCB and Dome himself (again, if we are willing to put our faith in dome). It's not the greatest basis for making a choice with this amount of consequence, but I feel pretty good that at least one of them is scum, so I'll take the 33% over the alternative. 

• Like 1

@bcb1213 @squire12

Are either of you amenable to moving off your current votes to the other? IE, BCB, are you willing to vote Rags or is your vote sticking with Dingo, and likewise squire, are you willing to move to Dingo if needed or are you set on Rags? 

The last thing that we can afford to do is split votes, particularly with mission having a triple vote on dome and unlikely to change off that at any point (I feel like we may not even see him the rest of the day). If we believe Pwny, we are already going to lose one town tonight because of his mod kill for not voting. Splitting our votes could be really really bad. 

Just now, Forge said:

@bcb1213 @squire12

Are either of you amenable to moving off your current votes to the other? IE, BCB, are you willing to vote Rags or is your vote sticking with Dingo, and likewise squire, are you willing to move to Dingo if needed or are you set on Rags? 

The last thing that we can afford to do is split votes, particularly with mission having a triple vote on dome and unlikely to change off that at any point (I feel like we may not even see him the rest of the day). If we believe Pwny, we are already going to lose one town tonight because of his mod kill for not voting. Splitting our votes could be really really bad. 

Maybe they should just vote mission

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't like that for reasons I stated above. 

Okay. But I'm barely comfortable with mission having one vote, much less three.

(Obviously its possible this has nothing to do with mission and that the move just made the first vote on dome count as 3)

Just now, James said:

(Obviously its possible this has nothing to do with mission and that the move just made the first vote on dome count as 3)

It’s probably him having three votes 

Just now, James said:

I'm assuming a power like that is a one time use. Matts didn't have that power on N1. So long as we make it through the night without Dome getting hung, mission becomes ostensibly useless. Matts behavior at the end of N1 would lead me to believe that he was town, not scum. Not a guarantee, but it's enough to make me question his hanging. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

It’s probably him having three votes 

I think there are plenty of possibilities, of which this is one, but I'm not sure its the most probable one. As others have said though, I doubt we'll have him around to test anything out.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm assuming a power like that is a one time use. Matts didn't have that power on N1. So long as we make it through the night without Dome getting hung, mission becomes ostensibly useless. Matts behavior at the end of N1 would lead me to believe that he was town, not scum. Not a guarantee, but it's enough to make me question his hanging. 

To add on to this, I know that we had this debate during Marvel with people regarding ET, and while double voting isn't always a town power, I think that the consensus was that it usually is. I'm also going to operate under the assumption that mission powered himself up with regards to this, because honestly, I can't think of any reason why anyone on the planet would power up mission with a multiple vote. There's a chance that he may not even vote some days lol.