Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

Will you please explain why it doesn’t make a difference if I’m on the sensor vote or not?

It doesn’t matter if you’re on it for anything other than the optics of it.  I don’t really understand what you guys are arguing here on statistics.

If 1 person on that list was scum, it would technically be 1/5, but you can exclude yourself due to knowledge of your own alignment to be 1/4.  Are you guys arguing practicality vs. technicality?

TBH Dome's invest/claimed invest is the best we have to go on based off of sheer statistics and probability alone. If he's scum and lying, with almost zero heat on him/scum as a whole, then this is a senselessly aggressive play.

TBH I also find it interesting that we haven't had another day hit/death note hit today.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

TBH I also find it interesting that we haven't had another day hit/death note hit today.

Thought about this earlier, but I don't know if there is more info to be discussed. Could be that light needs to have player + role. Usage could simply be limited (odd days, specific number use, etc)

Just now, squire12 said:

You are still going down this rabbit hole?  GOing pickle rick level here.

Come on dude, that's my job. I've posted at least 3-4 off the wall and outside the box theories that are Mission Impossible level plausible since Pickle was ousted. Him inferring a senseless banter back and forth argument that seems scripted is far from pickle level.

I resent being overlooked. Dome is asking others to pile on Rags "with him" and I've been on Rags since before anyone else.

Now Swag is stealing my thunder on asinine theories. 

What's next? Someone piling on Matts/Mission based upon Matts' pre pwny game play?

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Will you please explain why it doesn’t make a difference if I’m on the sensor vote or not?

@Dome  The way I see it, you are either trusting the person making the claim of sensor or not.  If they are on the vote or not really serves no purpose as by indirect association of the claim, you are "clearing" that player from being scum.  

I am probably not explaining that well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It doesn’t matter if you’re on it for anything other than the optics of it.  I don’t really understand what you guys are arguing here on statistics.

If 1 person on that list was scum, it would technically be 1/5, but you can exclude yourself due to knowledge of your own alignment to be 1/4.  Are you guys arguing practicality vs. technicality?

He’s saying I’m sketchy trying to clear myself by being on the lynch

I said it doesn’t matter. Even if I’m not on the lynch we’re in the same boat cause I’m claiming a civ move regardless.

he also said what you were getting to above. That me being in the lynch hurts the value of the info, like I don’t know my own alignment 

But keeps saying “I think you’re civ tho”

hes trying to discredit my info without putting himself head to head with a townie with good info 

honestly I’m always paranoid people using bad logic are scum and no just actually playing bad. So I’m not sure what to make of it between those two options.

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Thought about this earlier, but I don't know if there is more info to be discussed. Could be that light needs to have player + role. Usage could simply be limited (odd days, specific number use, etc)

Definitely, and I don't think that it's worth exploring tonight, but I'd like to point out that in the writeup, Utley was "writing death notes" and since he's been gone there haven't been any. Just figured I'd throw it out there because who knows what will happen tonight/from here on out.

I do think we have to go with people not cleared by that initially.  If one flips or if we have no luck, revisit, but right now there’s no need to smash a self-resolving mechanic of the game.

So, go with who is most suspicious of those not “cleared.”

Alright I’m going to be gone for a while.

Probably until after night time. 

I hope people have time to look over rags “concerns” with my sensor move both last night and today. 

Is he misguided civ using bad logic on accident?

or is he scum using bad logic to call into question my results?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I do think we have to go with people not cleared by that initially.  If one flips or if we have no luck, revisit, but right now there’s no need to smash a self-resolving mechanic of the game.

So, go with who is most suspicious of those not “cleared.”

Rags, Ted, dingo, you IMO