Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Oh wait, what about that follow up theory that swag interrupted that push bc he was scum with one of them was so asinine that you all had to lynch L. 

The fact that you don't understand why this "reason" for him being scum is bad is why you're bad. Orca literally started the damn conversation.

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Nope.  I was honestly rooting for someone to lynch me and see all those powers die with me.  That's why I said town was gonna lose bc I didn't know about the backup.  

You would've misused those powers anyways so lynching you had town better off.

• Like 1

Well Naz never faked his ability that was true that was all he had. Swag had the eyes I had a death note. Who knows what  Utley even had. I had no ability other than the note. Naz could only see if someone was home. Swag had one invest a day which the mask would block and he didn’t give us any names day 2. We were under powered and had to rely on thread play so don’t discount us there. 

Just now, rackcs said:

The fact that you don't understand why this "reason" for him being scum is bad is why you're bad. Orca literally started the damn conversation.

You would've misused those powers anyways so lynching you had town better off.

he would've got 5 clears, assumed one of them was the godfather and pushed all 5 until his hunch was proven wrong.

As cop, he once cleared tk3 then mislynched him on the off chance he was the godfather.

• Like 3

Just now, SwAg said:

Orca:  Something demonstrably untrue about me.

Me:  That's not true.

Rick:  Wow, look at SwAg changing the topic here.

I spelled it out for him like this in thread and he just totally ignored it lmao. 

Would just like to leave this here. Pickle keeps saying he nailed Counselor but didn't even have him on his final scum list before dying. Really nailed him bud.

Not that I expect Pickle to care. I posted this multiple times in deadchat and he still stood firm in that he nailed multiple scum day 1. Despite factual evidence and reality staring him in his face.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Well Naz never faked his ability that was true that was all he had. Swag had the eyes I had a death note. Who knows what  Utley even had. I had no ability other than the note. Naz could only see if someone was home. Swag had one invest a day which the mask would block and he didn’t give us any names day 2. We were under powered and had to rely on thread play so don’t discount us there. 

Maybe it was day 3. One of the days Swag had some stuff going on. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I love how in every game I'm in people assume I'm scum Day 1. 

You weren't high on the list like the others imo...but your interactions with Matts just didnt sit right with me along with you repeatedly saying this is the game me and Pickle were scum together lol. Seemed like an inside comment/push. You also played D1 like you did when we were mafia...good to see you were not 

Just now, rackcs said:

Would just like to leave this here. Pickle keeps saying he nailed Counselor but didn't even have him on his final scum list before dying. Really nailed him bud.

Not that I expect Pickle to care. I posted this multiple times in deadchat and he still stood firm in that he nailed multiple scum day 1. Despite factual evidence and reality staring him in his face.

Lmao

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You did.  You interrupted to stop the grilling of counselor/woz.  You "lied" to bait orca to derail the convo and it worked 

That's not what happened. How do you read the same thing everyone else did and still get it this ******* wrong?

• Like 1