Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

For the record, I am not seeing a therapist @Dome.

So I did lie there. You seemed genuine with the response and offered me an out on not being a **** - I had to play along. 

I don't feel bad about it though because Nazgul doesn't feel anything besides being a winner today.

And he is a 74.1% match with Ryan Reynolds 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

The one moment my heart jumped into my throat is where Dome had quoted me after I said something about swags surgery and as I was reading I read he hadn’t posted it anywhere and I was like oh **** did I just comment on something Swag had only told the scum chat but kept reading and saw he had posted about it in thread and that’s why I responded. I had forgotten lol

I knew you and Swag were connected once Dome reposted the Squire/SwAg/You interaction just after the writeup. I knew that you and Naz were connected as of almost first thing this morning. 

I figured that IF Dingo was scum he'd be black (yay me) and that if I could convince Dingo and Dome to go Naz, we'd have a shot. You guys would have killed Dome for sure and I'd be shocked if I couldn't convince Dingo to go with me after nailing Naz, putting heat on YOU the day before, pointing out your first vote on me at the beginning of the day (then leaving), etc.

JMHO

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dome:  Scum would tell each other not to push something so fake.

Orca:  Nah, those chats do nothing.  Bcb and SwAg sucked last game.

Dome:  Wtf, no?

SwAg:  Wtf, that's a lie.

Squire:  Wait wat.

Orca:  Yeah!

Rick:  Wow, SwAg coming to save Counselor by changing the topic!

Not what I said. You all brought it up...squire as well at times throughout the game. Mostly as a joke and i told you all he was fake. That's all i was trying to point out. You all horribly misread the comment

@MWil23 i think you just need to slow down a little is all. You figured it all out but by the time you had you'd had so many minor miscues and weird interactions that your credibility was shot with me.

Think things through before you introduce them to the thread. The less people have to question you and correct you the more they're going to listen to you. 

• Like 2

Just now, The Orca said:

Not what I said. You all brought it up...squire as well at times throughout the game. Mostly as a joke and i told you all he was fake. That's all i was trying to point out. You all horribly misread the comment

@Dome

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It is a common lazy read from some players.  

That was part of Ragnarok case on me was that I was not around on D1 at the deadline.  SO to think that you alone get a special heightened standard is flat out wrong.

To be fair, I do demand that swag is there EOD. 

On 6/19/2019 at 10:43 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Right now I'm reading squire as town 

Nacho as town (assuming that is what he was last game) 

Touch as a slight town lean 

Orca as a slight town lean 

Dome/swag/mwil/counselor/woz/racks and those that haven't posted as scum leans

On 6/20/2019 at 5:57 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Right now my money is on

Swag

Forge 

Woz/counselor

James

Mwil 

Potentially utley/max

I'm gonna reread and see what else I can find

I didnt soft claim in my avatar.  This is an anime theme so I switched my avatar to an anime version of Rick Sanchez.  Last game I switched it to a Western Rick Sanchez 

There is none. 

It's a portal gun from the show.  You seem to be stretching right now

On 6/20/2019 at 9:21 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Swag is mafia.  I'd bet the game on it.  Maybe something like.....

Swag 

Dome

Matts (worst move of all time lynching me from this person)

Racks

Pwny 

Forge 

Woz

Swag, dome, Mwil, counselor, woz, rackcs, forge, james, utley, Naz, matts, pwny

12 unique names in a 23 player game.  subtract pickle and orca (he never lists orca as scum day 1) and listing 12 out of 21 players, you better have over 50% of the scum on the lists.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

On 6/19/2019 at 12:57 PM, The Orca said:

To be fair chats are a crapshoot...last game Swag and BcB kept discussing pwny being part of the game...I half didnt want to spell it out to them that he wasnt xD

lol

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Also my activity level can come down to one simple thing:

1) I struggle getting reads on anything / anyone on mafia. I thought I would be good at this when I started playing - but I am atrocious at it currently. Which baffles me because I feel like I was pretty good at BB/Survivor/AR (despite me choking some challenges). So my inability to do so kind of naturally relegates me to a backup role as I even try and figure out how people are figuring things out. So when people ask "What are your opinions?" I literally don't know what to say because I am an idiot and can't read people here.

So to add onto this, please don't ban me from future games because of activity, lol.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Lmao. I knew you'd bring this up again. 

On 6/12/2019 at 7:36 AM, Dome said:

suppose i should make it official.

You contracted syphilis

On 6/12/2019 at 3:47 PM, SwAg said:

Bull**** disease doesn’t scare me.

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Also my activity level can come down to one simple thing:

1) I struggle getting reads on anything / anyone on mafia. I thought I would be good at this when I started playing - but I am atrocious at it currently. Which baffles me because I feel like I was pretty good at BB/Survivor/AR (despite me choking some challenges). So my inability to do so kind of naturally relegates me to a backup role as I even try and figure out how people are figuring things out. So when people ask "What are your opinions?" I literally don't know what to say because I am an idiot and can't read people here.

I am there with you on the reading people day 1.  Takes a good 2-3 days to typically enough patterns and such to get a good feel on most players.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It is a common lazy read from some players.  

That was part of Ragnarok case on me was that I was not around on D1 at the deadline.  SO to think that you alone get a special heightened standard is flat out wrong.

I did actually think you were part of the other scum faction.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am there with you on the reading people day 1.  Takes a good 2-3 days to typically enough patterns and such to get a good feel on most players.

I'm talking all game though, lol. It isn't just a day 1 disability for me. 
I am cutthroat enough for mafia for sure, I'm just stupid.