Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You did.  You interrupted to stop the grilling of counselor/woz.  You "lied" to bait orca to derail the convo and it worked 

Yeah, maybe if you don't understand how time works.

Just now, rackcs said:

Would just like to leave this here. Pickle keeps saying he nailed Counselor but didn't even have him on his final scum list before dying. Really nailed him bud.

Not that I expect Pickle to care. I posted this multiple times in deadchat and he still stood firm in that he nailed multiple scum day 1. Despite factual evidence and reality staring him in his face.

1 for 8 it looks like first glance.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Orca:  Something demonstrably untrue about me.

Me:  That's not true.

Rick:  Wow, look at SwAg changing the topic here.

you forgot I chimed in after you and pickle ignored that too. 

Just now, The Orca said:

You weren't high on the list like the others imo...but your interactions with Matts just didnt sit right with me along with you repeatedly saying this is the game me and Pickle were scum together lol. Seemed like an inside comment/push. You also played D1 like you did when we were mafia...good to see you were not 

Eventually people will realize that I play every game the same. Demonstrative, detail oriented, aggressive, and with my gut...and bad in a LYLO situation unless I'm scum. I don't lurk, I don't make excuses for being absent if they're untrue, and I don't use shady tactics to try to talk myself out of being scum. If other people do, that's fine, I just will never and have never done so.

The thing too is that I don't expect anyone to have perfect day 1's or anything. Hell I'd probably have 1 or even 0 scum right first day if I remembered my top seven or whatever. But when you sit there and brag about how you have it all figured out day 1 and that everyone is idiots for not listening to you, then I'm going to be overly critical of your reads. Because you're acting like a ****.

• Like 3

Just now, MWil23 said:

Eventually people will realize that I play every game the same. Demonstrative, detail oriented, aggressive, and with my gut...and bad in a LYLO situation unless I'm scum. I don't lurk, I don't make excuses for being absent if they're untrue, and I don't use shady tactics to try to talk myself out of being scum. If other people do, that's fine, I just will never and have never done so.

That's a good way to play for sure

Thoughts from loosely following along:

@MWil23 => Go read your first ~3 days of the game. You pushed like 8 people and all... literally all of them... were civs. And you defended mafia like crazy. To your credit, the final day of the game you were the only person that had connected all the dots. They should have listened to you at the end.

@Dome => I thought you would wreck shop this game after the sensor, which was a *brilliant* time to use it. Damn @mission27 for wasting the triple vote ability and vote on you. I think you let Counselor buddy buddy you too much towards the end. The last few days he pretty much just kept saying "im going to do whatever Dome tells me".

@Counselor => How you got people to vote mission off because I tried to lynch @Utley was a masterpiece. I couldnt believe no one went back and fact checked you. Well done sir.

@DingoLadd => I was rooting for you at the end there. I thought them all clearing you had paved the way. Well played game, poor vote choice at the end though. Naz was the play there since Dome was willing to lynch him, imo. 

@Forge => You had the best personal game out of anyone. If town had won, you for sure would have been MVP in my book. You nailed almost every one of your reads. You got both scum and town reads almost perfectly. I think if you would argue your case a bit more vigorously you could have done some real damage. 

@Malfatron => Great game. Are you going to follow @rackcs and give out grades?

• Like 5

Talking with Matts at the beginning had me feel like I was on crazy pills. 

Him: So my theory is...blah blah blah...death notes, name written down, blah blah blah

Me: Quotes Matt, Quotes Malf's picture with a name clearly misspelled from the writeup, and says something is "egregious"

Matt: HE'S SCUM! What a crock pot theory!

Me: Quotes Matt's own theory

Matt: YOUR MOM

Matt: This is why he's my #1 scum read Nacho!

Me: Quotes that post, quotes his own post

Matt: How did you catch that! I edited my post! Only scum is online and would catch that

I'm 100% serious. I was irate.

Also, Dome, wasn't faking, not mad at you for questioning it, though. 

But, I'm also not so trash at this game to need to rely on that.  I only told the thread because I told scum chat and didn't want them to slip, and I am sorta outraged by the heightened standard for me.  I was being declared inactive and pushed for inactivity when I'm a top 3 poster, and always genuinely play when present.  No one else is held to a standard of having to post all the time.  Look at the hours I'm online.

• Like 1

@SwAg My thoughts on your "excuse" was that I didn't think you would ever make up something like that for a mafia game but that you would certainly use it to your advantage if it happened. Either way I didn't think it was a big deal because like you said, you were fairly active, you just happened to miss a couple of points that people latched on to.