Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

I thought the agreeability part came with the flavor and why I didn’t put anything into it when I saw it earlier

”i reckon” just sounds agreeable, and it’s how you started like 3/4th of your posts lol

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

I still feel pretty good about nacho. He voted for both sides of that weird matts-mwil mess earlier and then kinda hopped around a bit. He also had some weird responses when being pushed by, I believe, mwil.

Yep, yep, yep, yep.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I thought the agreeability part came with the flavor and why I didn’t put anything into it when I saw it earlier

”i reckon” just sounds agreeable, and it’s how you started like 3/4th of your posts lol

Yeah, I don’t know.  I don’t think it’s particularly relevant at the moment, but since it’s at least relevant to someone, the agreeability last game was a product of the character.  I don’t think I would be characterized as agreeable in either of my other two scum games, but I digress.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I still feel pretty good about nacho. He voted for both sides of that weird matts-mwil mess earlier and then kinda hopped around a bit. He also had some weird responses when being pushed by, I believe, mwil.

Yeah, I noticed that.  But I didn’t see any mannerism change in his pre-game banter to game-start on the read up, which made me initially think Town.  I’mma give day start to present another go.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

How do you feel about your reads this game as compared to last?

24 minutes ago, Dome said:

Mafia might not feel the need to stick the neck out to get you killed, or maybe the jump on to look like an overzealous civ? Maybe mafia stays silent or chimes in later?

plop......

20 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I'm town.  People jumping on are always suspect.  I've always been a pretty easy lynch candidate so it's always suspect as hell when people just come out of the blue and push me.  

In the marvel game it ended up being like 3 or 4 scum pushing me.  

Dude, everyone pushes everyone. Thats the point that seems to fly over your head. 

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, another time to point out: when I’m not a ****, people call me scum because I’m not a ****, then whine when I’m a ****.

I feel like this same conversation has happened in like the last 5 games in a row.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m glad both matts and Orca took offense to the same comment.

You do realize that he and Pickle are the reason I quit mafia? They drove me from reasonably aggressive to insulting people in every post. I also caught them cheating their first game (I dont think they do any more). They vehemently denied it, but no one actually believed it. Post that game I probably got like 15 PMs of people telling me how shady those two were. But again, I dont think they do that now.