Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is off the top of my head, may not be precise, but there were a few times post castration were people would ask you things about how you survived and you would respond:

I dont have a move to protect myself

There is no way my role can stop that

It hinted that you do have some ability, but just not one that has to do with the deathnote. 

Why does it matter? What does figuring out what ability I may or may not have help us figure out?

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats silly. There is nothing to blame. Thats all part of the game. Its no more nonsense than any other thing that happens in the game.

It is silly. 

People drop claims like they’re dropping deuces. It almost never makes sense to me. And it usually doesn’t help anyone to believe their claim when it happens “hey look, I said back here I was a lizard. Lizards have tails, so do foxes. I’m sneaky like a fox! I’m the tracker!”

people who softclaim or leave hints at their abilities on D1 (assuming there isn’t good reason, or a gambit attached) are usually pretty poor players. Thinking I would have pointed to my role like that is insulting lmao, even if it shouldn’t be.

I take great offense with folks who think that’s how the game should be played, but to each their own I guess. 

(This can be confirmed by anyone who’s been scum with me, I’m constantly annoyed with dumb civs even when it makes our job easier)

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Would it make sense to discuss the ability he hinted at? Probably not the role name, that wouldnt make sense. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Why does it matter? What does figuring out what ability I may or may not have help us figure out?

Are you literally asking me my own question back to myself? I already proposed this question to the masses. 

Benefits: We get more knowledge so it doesnt go to the grave with you.

Cons: If you arent deathnoted, then you are exposed.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I know what Malf thinks of players who like to role-fish/ability fish...

Just like how you dont understand what a PM game is, you also dont know what ability fishing is. 

You know a lot of mafia terms, but you dont seem to grasp their meaning. 

If anything thing, this is "opinion fishing" => hence why I didnt ask dome directly to tell us anything about his role/ability. 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Just like how you dont understand what a PM game is, you also dont know what ability fishing is. 

You know a lot of mafia terms, but you dont seem to grasp their meaning. 

If anything thing, this is "opinion fishing" => hence why I didnt ask dome directly to tell us anything about his role/ability. 

It's again funny that you think every comment that I make has  to do with YOU. 

Spoiler Alert: IT DOESN'T

You seem obsessed with me in this game.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Surprised no one has made the "Dome should have died, but Dome is the unkillable Godfather again" observation.

Pickle did lol

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Nacho

Then wants to push for a Dome lynch because of the "control".

Then flips from Dome again when it's pointed out that lynching is anti town because we won't know what happened.

Also, has led the overall direction/theories due to his "knowledge of the show", which makes me wonder to what extent he's inserting himself into the investigation.

Especially because I don't think his knowledge has been especially helpful so far. The death note being able to control people's actions before killing them sounds more redirect-y than conversion-y. I really don't think it makes sense for it to be a conversion at all.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Nacho is way way down on my list right now. But even if you feel he is scum, he wouldnt be the best D1 lynch simply because he is our best resource for the source material.

People on this forum are over reliant on source material. A lot of time it's just fluff and flavor. Not that there's nothing to be gained from it but it oftentimes isn't nearly as important as people think. It's certainly no reason to keep someone around that you think is scum.

Edited by rackcs

9 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You two are too much.

MWil --> accuses matts repeatedly.

MWil -->  giphy.gif

You should’ve seen the good ol’ days when matts and the twins were obsessed with each other. Same thing but coming from both sides. It was like a divorced couple that hung out in the same friend group and couldn’t help but notice the other one at every turn.

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Are you literally asking me my own question back to myself? I already proposed this question to the masses. 

Benefits: We get more knowledge so it doesnt go to the grave with you.

Cons: If you arent deathnoted, then you are exposed.

Well I’ll tell you this... If I was the N1 hit and this is a game where that writeup happens before the death actually occurs, then we could be losing a lot worse than me on D1. My role name plus my actual claim here that we could’ve lost a lot more than me on a D1 hit should give town enough info from my death. No reason to give up any abilities, if I survive (the person who hurt me might know this already) they might roleblock me too.

If that’s not what’s happening here and I survive, I’ll probably have to claim because people will somehow believe that me being attacked/involved in an accident and surviving means I’m scum.

• Like 1