Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

Just now, Dome said:

Yeah when I see a post that’s so clueless my blood boils (insert coma here, needs edit) I usually start smashing my keyboard and hit Submit (unnecessary capitalization, needs edit) without proof reading. 

Loads of clueless posts this game, what can I say. (Fragment, consider revision) (Question, use a ? mark instead of a period)

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If we are building a case against me, I also said early day one to think of funny ways to use the death note. 

As for the quote, I was thinking you were implying a "quit riding my jock" type comment.

I wasn’t really. Glad you noticed though.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Surprised no one has made the "Dome should have died, but Dome is the unkillable Godfather again" observation.

Similar comments have been made a bunch of times. But its dismissed because there isnt any reason thematically or in thread that would suggest he 100% should be dead right now.

With 23 players alive, it is 12 to lynch.

pickle -6 (woz, counselor, james, swag,squire, pwny

naz - 2 ( orca, dome

swag - 1 (pickle

nacho - 1 ( rack

dingo - 1 (bcb)

ted - 1 (forge

orca - 1 (matts, 

dome - 1 (dingo

mwil - 1 (nacho

touch - 1 (et80

matts - 1 (glen,

et80 - 1 (mwil

Didnt vote:

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

@Nazgul

@TedLavie

@Utley

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Dais matts tried to get ET tonvote for me on a really flimsy push (he said I was speaking from a place of information, which was horse **** considering the ‘evidence’ he provided for this)  and ET wasn’t interested at all.

Can you translate? I'm being serious.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Dais matts tried to get ET tonvote for me on a really flimsy push (he said I was speaking from a place of information, which was horse **** considering the ‘evidence’ he provided for this)  and ET wasn’t interested at all.

Edit this.

Also, I highly doubt you understood where I was going with that.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Similar comments have been made a bunch of times. But its dismissed because there isnt any reason thematically or in thread that would suggest he 100% should be dead right now.

I meant the people joke pushing the idea of Dome drawing a substantially similar role to his in Marvel.  I'm aware of the discussion regarding Dome, lmao.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I meant the people joke pushing the idea of Dome drawing a substantially similar role to his in Marvel.  I'm aware of the discussion regarding Dome, lmao.

Here is what I am interested in - in the movie you can cause a guy to die up to 2 days later. In the Anime/Rules on wiki, they can die up to *19* days later. If Dome is deathnote'd, how does that mechanic work in mafia?

If I had the deathnote and knew I could make town spend a good amount of time on a red herring, I for sure would do it.   

20 hours ago, rackcs said:

I still feel pretty good about nacho. He voted for both sides of that weird matts-mwil mess earlier and then kinda hopped around a bit. He also had some weird responses when being pushed by, I believe, mwil.

Nacho

Then wants to push for a Dome lynch because of the "control".

Then flips from Dome again when it's pointed out that lynching is anti town because we won't know what happened.

Also, has led the overall direction/theories due to his "knowledge of the show", which makes me wonder to what extent he's inserting himself into the investigation.