Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

With 23 players alive, it is 12 to lynch.

pickle -6 (woz, counselor, james, swag,squire, pwny

matts - 2 (glen, mwil,

naz - 2 ( orca, dome

swag - 2 (et80, pickle

nacho - 1 ( rack

dingo - 1 (bcb)

ted - 1 (forge

orca - 1 (matts, 

dome - 1 (dingo

mwil - 1 (nacho

Didnt vote:

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

@Nazgul

@TedLavie

@Utley

pickle -6 (woz, counselor, james, swag,squire, pwny

matts - 2 (glen, mwil,

naz - 2 ( orca, dome

swag - 1 (pickle

nacho - 1 ( rack

dingo - 1 (bcb)

ted - 1 (forge

orca - 1 (matts, 

dome - 1 (dingo

mwil - 1 (nacho

touch - 1 (et80

Didnt vote:

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

@Nazgul

@TedLavie

@Utley

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

fine, mwil

I'm still way behind Malf, but I think that you missed one:

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

dome - 5 (pwny, orca, nacho, dingo, pickle

pickle -5 (woz, counselor, james, swag,squire

matts - 3 (glen, mwil, dome

nacho - 1 ( rack

dingo - 1 (bcb)

ted - 1 (forge

orca - 1 (matts, 

swag - 1 (et80

Didnt vote:

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

@Nazgul

@TedLavie

@Utley

I just want to make sure that you have Nacho's vote logged/didn't miss it by mistake.

Ok, after catching up from page 66 to now over the last 43 minutes, here are a few things that I'd point out:

1. Lynching Dome before we can find out what happened is dumb. I'd say that as a whole, the more information town has, the better.

2. I also find it funny and not at all coincidental that the first people to advocate pushing for Dome's lynch were the people who had a lot of heat/pressure on them initially. The series of events went something like this:

*Pressure put on individual(s) about behavior, game play, lies, etc. FROM Dome and a few others

*Dome is targeted in an accident that he referenced with a Nic Cage quote earlier (Jock Itch Cream)

*After some "background on the story", people advocate for his lynch, encourage others to pile on, in that he may be "under control"

TBH, I'd start looking there.

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Who in this anime would you associate with love?

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Misa Amane, no question.

why?

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

MWil posted multiple allusions to Shawn Michaels, who is the Heart Break Kid.

After saying that under no circumstances should anyone hard or soft claim, that would be a bold and interesting move, and overly aggressive, even by my standards. It would be even dumber to do so since Wikipedia tells me that Misa Amane became the second Kira, implicating myself as scum.

P.S.

Shawn Michaels is and always will be The Showstopper

40 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Ok, after catching up from page 66 to now over the last 43 minutes, here are a few things that I'd point out:

1. Lynching Dome before we can find out what happened is dumb. I'd say that as a whole, the more information town has, the better.

2. I also find it funny and not at all coincidental that the first people to advocate pushing for Dome's lynch were the people who had a lot of heat/pressure on them initially. The series of events went something like this:

*Pressure put on individual(s) about behavior, game play, lies, etc. FROM Dome and a few others

*Dome is targeted in an accident that he referenced with a Nic Cage quote earlier (Jock Itch Cream)

*After some "background on the story", people advocate for his lynch, encourage others to pile on, in that he may be "under control"

If this is some sort of attempt to tie me to the Dome lynch, its once again wrong. I never said anything about lynching dome and the putting pressure thing on him was before his nuts got lopped off. 

42 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm torn on this.

I'd say there's a decent chance he's converted (and allowing him to live until tonight may allow him to use any potential night action he has against town) but ultimately I agree that we should at least wait to see if he bleeds out tonight.

The write up for this also mentions he was speaking with compatriots of some kind. I don't know if this is flavor or not but it seems to imply he may have partners, either way.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If this is some sort of attempt to tie me to the Dome lynch, its once again wrong.

Interesting that you would assume that I was trying to tie you to it and you got defensive for no reason. I didn't even mention any names.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I never said anything about lynching dome and the putting pressure thing on him was before his nuts got lopped off. 

Who said or implied that you did?

The entire of the context of the discussion prior to Dome was the whole PM/Orca lied/prove it 10+ page rambling. Notice who Dome put heat on leading up to and within the entire context of THOSE interactions.