Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

from your perspective.. someone who is almost certianly dead meat from the death note anyways, what does it matter?

Because “he’s dead anyways let’s lynch him” gets us no new info when I flip town. It lets people hide and we don’t know if the writeup was actually a death note 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

There’s so many unknowns about me specifically?

and you’re sure you’re not just tunneling again?

what about my play is suspect? I mean something you aren’t just making up 

You went all buddy-buddy with swag (he has since disappeared).  I got extremely weird vibes from you during the PM thing.  Probably the biggest thing that is standing out to me is......

The last time you pushed me for ZERO reason on d1 you were mafia 

7 hours ago, Dome said:

I'm good going naz if he doesn't show up.

I need forge to show up too.

If we take pickle at face value that he's caught scum in woz/counselor I'd go woz. I'd also just as easily go pickle for pushing such a questionable "get" when we see people make bad illogical reads as civs all the time.

@Nazgul @Forge show up.

Dome posts right before little domes got separated from big dome 

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

There has been an Update from  Sakura TV.

BREAKING: Poster Loses Genitals in Freak Accident

A Kanto man has been rushed to the hospital after his genitals were closed in a door.

The man, 28 year old @Dome, was found just outside what appeared to be a secret lair. Witnesses near the scene recall seeing the man walk inside the building just a few hours prior. It is unknown at this time how exactly this happened, but evidence from the scene suggests that Dome may have turned back to tell his companions something just as what appears to be a trap door slammed shut, severing the man's genitals completely off.

Within min...bye bye little domies

7 hours ago, Dome said:

I like Naz.

If I can't have him (here) nobody can. 

Shortly after 

7 hours ago, Dome said:

I just remembered, I have to go into town to pick up your anti-itch cream.

Setting up the hit possibly I think, but can't remember where it goes in the timeline

9 hours ago, Dome said:

How is this on swag and not orca?

jesus christ

pickle

don't even care if he's town. I can't deal with this for more than a day

Feigning a want for pickle and apparently me to get lynched but based on the above quickly goes elsewhere

I think Dome hit myself, Pickle, Naz, Forge, or Woz. 

I'm leaning Naz or possibly Forge based on his posts.

The target didnt die because his intended target was either

Protected, same alignment, deathproof, or bulletproof...possibly also the trap someone mentioned

so there is my conclusion...Dome tried to hit someone and failed and is saying he is dead anyway because he knows he didn't get hit and it was him doing it so he isn't going to die later cause of it

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:
8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So what information do we gain by seeing how the Dome castration dynamic plays itself out?

Well for one we find out if he was killed by the Death Note. If hes supposed to be killed by the Death Note but is lynched first we still have no further clues as to how that dynamic works. I mean really we have almost zero actual info about what's happening to dome so I think its smarter to let it play out a bit first.

How will we know that it is a death note and not some other mechanism?  

Is finding out the potential that the action on Dome was a delayed death note hit worth the exchange of killing off another player that is likely town?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You went all buddy-buddy with swag (he has since disappeared). 

How is that a tell about me?

I got extremely weird vibes from you during the PM thing. 

That's on you.

Probably the biggest thing that is standing out to me is......

The last time you pushed me for ZERO reason on d1 you were mafia 

I've never pushed you for zero reason as any alignment. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

We might not, but we definitely won't find out if we lynch me.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Is finding out the potential that the action on Dome was a delayed death note hit worth the exchange of killing off another player that is likely town?

Lynching is the only way to kill mafia and get info from their pushes/lynches. Giving up our ability to do that N1 while killing someone who's death may happen anyways and provide more info if it happens naturally will almost certainly end in disaster.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

so there is my conclusion...Dome tried to hit someone and failed and is saying he is dead anyway because he knows he didn't get hit and it was him doing it so he isn't going to die later cause of it

this is comedy gold

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Well if he dies from his wound or something like that, it would probably be a pretty big clue that it was death note related if not a 100% confirmation. 

And yes, absolutely? Yes we will most likely lynch town day 1 but it's not a given that the player we lynch is town. Just look at jester mafia day 1. It's always better to take that chance at getting scum. As it stands right now I'm just not thinking that Dome is scum and if he's gonna die anyways I'd like to let that happen and see how it turns out.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I just wanted to post this again so I could laugh again. 

• Like 2