Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The way I read you comments are that you were trying to say you didn't say "even if pickle is town" 

But you did and that is what I interpret as a lie.

Lol. He is saying that he thinks your annoying and hopes you die because of your in game interactions... not because of the roles. 

• Like 1

I don't get this dome thing at all. We get more info imo if we wait and see if this thing kills him later, then we know if he was targeted by the Death Note or if it was something else. I think this conversion thing doesn't make a ton of sense either mafia-wise or lore-wise based on my knowledge.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'm torn, because it could help town, hurt town, or people ignore me and it does nothing in the end 

lets consider the cases

a) could help town. obvious post it

b) could hurt town. general knowledge rarely hurts town. but i don't know what it is so don't post it

c) people ignore you. post it and rub it in their faces after the game

so in conclusion:

that's 2 reasons to post it

and 1 to not

now tell me your information you silly little orca penguin you

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I don't get this dome thing at all. We get more info imo if we wait and see if this thing kills him later, then we know if he was targeted by the Death Note or if it was something else. I think this conversion thing doesn't make a ton of sense either mafia-wise or lore-wise based on my knowledge.

The most logical reason he is alive, is if he has some sort of x shot deathproof which is almost always scum.