Death Note Mafia: Mafia Wins! (Counselor, Nazgul, Swag)

Malfatron

49 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Dome is targeted in an accident that he referenced with a Nic Cage quote earlier (Jock Itch Cream)

These things are unrelated. I don’t know why you guys think I referenced the accident there. How could I reference an accident that hadn’t happened yet?

Edited by Dome

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm torn on this.

I'd say there's a decent chance he's converted (and allowing him to live until tonight may allow him to use any potential night action he has against town) but ultimately I agree that we should at least wait to see if he bleeds out tonight.

I'm fine IF we decide to go Dome after tonight, but lynching him early ONLY helps scum, unless we are 100% certain that he is:

A. Scum

B. Converted scum

Even if he's "under control", early in the game, losing a town to acquire information is worth it AT THIS POINT. If it was later on, then probably not.

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The write up for this also mentions he was speaking with compatriots of some kind. I don't know if this is flavor or not but it seems to imply he may have partners, either way.

Let's take a look at the exact language used:

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

There has been an Update from  Sakura TV.

BREAKING: Poster Loses Genitals in Freak Accident

A Kanto man has been rushed to the hospital after his genitals were closed in a door.

The man, 28 year old @Dome, was found just outside what appeared to be a secret lair.

Outside what appeared to be (likely) a secret lair. We aren't sure whether or not it's his, if he had some type of investigative ability, etc.

Witnesses near the scene recall seeing the man walk inside the building just a few hours prior.

At SOME POINT, Dome DID enter the building.

@Dome please tell us about this building/what you were doing there without hard or soft claiming.

It is unknown at this time how exactly this happened, but evidence from the scene

Where's the evidence? Apparently there IS some. So, if no one knows it/has it, then I would ASSUME that eventually it would come out. I would also assume that scum would want Dome lynched NOW so as to bury that evidence.

suggests that Dome may have turned back to tell his companions

Companions could be town, scum, or other.

something just as what appears to be a trap door slammed shut, severing the man's genitals completely off.

I find it way too much of a coincidence that this exact thing would happen not long after Dome mentioned "Jock Cream/Anti Itch cream/whatever the Nic Cage quote was".

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

These things are unrelated. I don’t know why you guys think I referenced the accident there. How could I reference an accident that hadn’t happened yet?

1. I'm implying SOMEONE picked up on exactly WHAT you said and used that ON you (Death Note/Write Down specific theory that's been floated)

2. WHY do you keep editing your posts? I assume that it's for reason #1 above?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

1. I'm implying SOMEONE picked up on exactly WHAT you said and used that ON you (Death Note/Write Down specific theory that's been floated)

You said I referenced the accident before it happened. That’s not the same as what you’re saying right now. You can’t reference something you’re unaware of, certainly not before it happened.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

2. WHY do you keep editing your posts? I assume that it's for reason #1 above?

Spelling errors.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm fine IF we decide to go Dome after tonight, but lynching him early ONLY helps scum, unless we are 100% certain that he is:

A. Scum

B. Converted scum

Even if he's "under control", early in the game, losing a town to acquire information is worth it AT THIS POINT. If it was later on, then probably not.

Let's take a look at the exact language used:

Outside what appeared to be (likely) a secret lair. We aren't sure whether or not it's his, if he had some type of investigative ability, etc.

At SOME POINT, Dome DID enter the building.

@Dome please tell us about this building/what you were doing there without hard or soft claiming.

Where's the evidence? Apparently there IS some. So, if no one knows it/has it, then I would ASSUME that eventually it would come out. I would also assume that scum would want Dome lynched NOW so as to bury that evidence.

Companions could be town, scum, or other.

I find it way too much of a coincidence that this exact thing would happen not long after Dome mentioned "Jock Cream/Anti Itch cream/whatever the Nic Cage quote was".

This is why I am fairly sure it's a death note. Someone with a death note in this game has a sense of humor.

Actually if Dome does die, confirming it was a Death Note hit, we could spin the discussion on whose sense of humor would be consistent with the irony of killing Dome in this specific way after the Cage quote.

Just now, Dome said:

You said I referenced the accident before it happened.

By referenced, I simply meant that more in a "premonition"/"forecast".

Just now, Dome said:

That’s not the same as what you’re saying right now. You can’t reference something you’re unaware of, certainly not before it happened.

I didn't mean it in that YOU did it yourself. I'm implying that it could be that someone used your words against you somehow. I also find it very interesting that ET is using 1-2 word answers in ALL of his posts. Perhaps for this reason. Perhaps not and it's just a coincidence.

Just now, Dome said:

Spelling errors.

LOTS of spelling errors for you so far.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

This is why I am fairly sure it's a death note. Someone with a death note in this game has a sense of humor.

Actually if Dome does die, confirming it was a Death Note hit, we could spin the discussion on whose sense of humor would be consistent with the irony of killing Dome in this specific way after the Cage quote.

On this point, matts said he thought the jock itch quote was pointed to him 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Exactly

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Sounds like ET humor to me

Just now, MWil23 said:

LOTS of spelling errors for you so far.

Yeah when I see a post that’s so clueless my blood boils I usually start smashing my keyboard and hit Submit without proof reading. 

Loads of clueless posts this game, what can I say.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

On this point, matts said he thought the jock itch quote was pointed to him 

If we are building a case against me, I also said early day one to think of funny ways to use the death note. 

As for the quote, I was thinking you were implying a "quit riding my jock" type comment.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Exactly

Sounds like ET humor to me

Dais matts tried to get ET tonvote for me on a really flimsy push (he said I was speaking from a place of information, which was horse **** considering the ‘evidence’ he provided for this)  and ET wasn’t interested at all.