Big Brother 22 (Spoiler Free Zone)

BobbyPhil1781

100% Kaysar and Janelle should be Tyler's targets.  They are going after Tyler's alliance and coming at them hard.  And while Tyler shouldn't trust Memphis whatsoever, Memphis is still someone that isn't coming after him, so what is the point in taking that shot and possibly missing right now?  Taking out one of K&J helps his game, and shows him taking out a strong player for his resume.  Don't trust Memphis, and limit the info you give to him, but no need to take that shot with 14 people left, especially when two people are trying to rally the people not in your alliance against you.

• Like 2

After sleeping on it, I think you guys are right that it should be those two. He does have numbers and while Memphis isn't aware of his thoughts, he can be beneficial for Tyler's game for the short term. Plus, everyone else in that alliance (except maybe Cody) is pissed at him for not taking his chance so it would help him to let those people get the blood on their hands. Tyler is sitting pretty right now b/c basically everyone seems to trust him that he's on their side. Cody is as well b/c he has his side alliance w/ Enzo, Bay, and Day so he can easily dip to that side.

10 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

100% Kaysar and Janelle should be Tyler's targets.  They are going after Tyler's alliance and coming at them hard.  And while Tyler shouldn't trust Memphis whatsoever, Memphis is still someone that isn't coming after him, so what is the point in taking that shot and possibly missing right now?  Taking out one of K&J helps his game, and shows him taking out a strong player for his resume.  Don't trust Memphis, and limit the info you give to him, but no need to take that shot with 14 people left, especially when two people are trying to rally the people not in your alliance against you.

This makes most sense. But NOT Kaysar - he's one of my favorites! 

14 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Obvious picks from Tyler but Day is digging her damn self a hole! Not a fan. I really like her but she's done some iffy **** this season.

It's the same stuff Day did in her earlier seasons as well.  If she could hold together her paranoia and hide her emotions a little better when she doesn't get what she wants, it'd server her very well in the game.  When she is relaxed and not worried, her social game is very strong and people like being around her......but she's done the same thing x3 now.

It was some excellent subtle manipulation by Dani pushing that "why is Day so worried" angle to Tyler and Enzo.  It's nothing serious enough where it will blow up into a house meeting or anything, but strong enough to put doubts in peoples minds.

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

this season sucks lol

I disagree, this is how the house always is early on unless you have a blatantly controversial character, which none of an all star cast is going to be.  That's why viewers like Paul in the house, he's an ******* that stirs **** up (I can't stand Paul, so i'm just fine with him not being in).  Josh may have been that to a lesser degree, but he failed the covid test when they were planning the season, so he got cut.  BB7 all stars had mostly still younger people and bigger personalities, this all stars is more so about good game players and more mature people than young/big personalities.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

It's the same stuff Day did in her earlier seasons as well.  If she could hold together her paranoia and hide her emotions a little better when she doesn't get what she wants, it'd server her very well in the game.  When she is relaxed and not worried, her social game is very strong and people like being around her......but she's done the same thing x3 now.

It was some excellent subtle manipulation by Dani pushing that "why is Day so worried" angle to Tyler and Enzo.  It's nothing serious enough where it will blow up into a house meeting or anything, but strong enough to put doubts in peoples minds.

That's disappointing. I wasn't into BB in her previous seasons so I wasn't aware. I guess this is the interesting this w/ AS this season is that everyone could have been fans of previous seasons and knows people's tendencies.I am sad they're going after Kaysar and Janelle b/c they both seem like they're damn good at this game although that could be negated by the fact that they didn't do enough to get into a strong, larger alliance early in the game which they kinda know they have to do. Those two and Memphis weren't going to be big enough and they have to know that. Janelle seems like she can read people like a mofo though.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

only 3 minutes left in show

cliffhanger?

Yeah and keep this spoiler free please lol. I'm always sooo tempted to watch feeds for HoH cliffhangers. If Kaysar pulls this out, the house will go nuts. Tyler is my favorite guy so I don't want moron David's slip to cause him to go home too early. I used to think he'd be a good player who went home too early last year but turns out he's just terrible at this game. 

I wish Janelle had stayed. She was awesome. This was first exposure to her and I definitely wanted more. I thought once Dani said Kaysar, she was going to be safe bc she's a big target. That was a strange vote....

7 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yeah and keep this spoiler free please lol. I'm always sooo tempted to watch feeds for HoH cliffhangers. If Kaysar pulls this out, the house will go nuts. Tyler is my favorite guy so I don't want moron David's slip to cause him to go home too early. I used to think he'd be a good player who went home too early last year but turns out he's just terrible at this game. 

I wish Janelle had stayed. She was awesome. This was first exposure to her and I definitely wanted more. I thought once Dani said Kaysar, she was going to be safe bc she's a big target. That was a strange vote....

Yep, this thread is for show events only

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Yep, this thread is for show events only

I just feel like I have to say it bc I'm sure there's people to watch feeds. Reddit is terrible for it bc the just spoil everything no f's given. I hate having to wait until Sunday to find out but whatever, not much else to do so it gives me something to look forward to. 

19 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I just feel like I have to say it bc I'm sure there's people to watch feeds. Reddit is terrible for it bc the just spoil everything no f's given. I hate having to wait until Sunday to find out but whatever, not much else to do so it gives me something to look forward to. 

So I follow Kaysar on 'social media' and someone has been posting for him ? (I didn't think they got their phones) Someone posted a shot of Kaysar and Janelle saying 'it was a good run', etc prior to the tonight's show. I haven't watched the last 2 episodes yet because I know she didn't win the veto (obviously) and and now know she was voted off. I wasn't completely sold on this season anyways - so if Kaysar's gone, well... is it worth it.  😒

Edited by K9