Big Brother 22 (Spoiler Free Zone)

BobbyPhil1781

6 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Just when you think David can't be worse at this game......

I dont know, I think its a pretty great move. He feels really safe next to Kevin, and probably rightfully so

And if he doest see a path to the end game (1st or 2nd) why not cash in some money

Edited by StLunatic88

5 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

I dont know, I think its a pretty great move. He feels really safe next to Kevin, and probably rightfully so

And if he doest see a path to the end game (1st or 2nd) why not cash in some money

But all he's been talking about is being the first black person to win BB... it's literally been his entire game plan. 

Step 1: "Tell people I want to be first black person to win"
Step 2: Look at step 1
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Championship!

You have to assume he still thinks he can win it and achieve his goal.

It's a terrible move to show people you're that safe when you're on the block and not even trying to get yourself off of it. He genuinely looked confused when Cody was bitching him out for it also. His DRs also suggested he's like "I'm safe, get money!". It's just bad game play. I'd feel safe next to Kevin also and I get that part but if you're on the block, you're possibly going home regardless of what people tell you. I really think he made a massive target on his back now. Plus, this could help Cody try to sway the bitter jury vote back from Kevin who really played that card. That is weak.

I dunno.... all David likes to do is dog people who are trying to help him. Day, Cody/Enzo, Tyler..... it's frustrating lol. Maybe I just haven't been watching the show long enough and don't totally understand what's good and bad game. That is quite possible.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

5 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Maybe I just haven't been watching the show long enough and don't totally understand what's good and bad game. That is quite possible.

Oh its definitely bad game play, not arguing with that. But if you know deep down that you really dont have a shot (which I think he does once he knows he is on the outside of the big alliance) it becomes a great move because they are all there to win money (no matter what else they try to spin it as) and he had a Guaranteed $10k, the 4th highest prize out there right now after the other $10k was split, and the way he is playing it up, possibly being the last outsider from the Committee, who fans hate, he could also score himself some AFP votes

And lets be honest, in an "All-Stars" season, there hasnt been that great of game play, and the play that is out there has been really messy

Edited by StLunatic88

7 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Oh its definitely bad game play, not arguing with that. But if you know deep down that you really dont have a shot (which I think he does once he knows he is on the outside of the big alliance) it becomes a great move because they are all there to win money (no matter what else they try to spin it as) and he had a Guaranteed $10k, the 4th highest prize out there right now after the other $10k was split, and the way he is playing it up, possibly being the last outsider from the Committee, who fans hate, he could also score himself some AFP votes

I would think he knows the same BUT after Enzo and his conversation, I dunno, that would breathe some life into me knowing they want the house all shook up and getting others out. Now is the perfect time to try to form another alliance w/ one of those members and sneak through...... but he's terrible at this game IMO lol. I absolutely understand your perception and agree that could be the case though. There's no denying that.

21 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I would think he knows the same BUT after Enzo and his conversation, I dunno, that would breathe some life into me knowing they want the house all shook up and getting others out. Now is the perfect time to try to form another alliance w/ one of those members and sneak through...... but he's terrible at this game IMO lol. I absolutely understand your perception and agree that could be the case though. There's no denying that.

You can maybe pull it off at 7 people, but at 9 is the right time imo to pull off a game changing move.  You're in a 6-7 person alliance "The committee", if you take the 2-3 outsiders and branch off from the committee with a person or two you both trust and can beat physically, then you have a good chance at final 5. 

If i'm Memphis, I try to reel in one of David/Kevin, Enzo, Nicole F (have the previous winner on your side and she's burnt a lot of bridges), and then Christmas to get out Cody and Tyler, and Dani right after that.

Memphis
David/Kevin
Enzo
Nicole F
Christmas

Tyler
Cody
Dani

This is all contingent on one of them winning HoH next week though, and the more you try to set it up before that, the more you are going to be the target if one of the other three win.  but that's the type of game move that wins you the game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

That **** was stressssful. I can only imagine what it would be like for those houseguests. 

If I had to make a totem pole of who's the best chance of winning to the worst, I'd say Enzo is on top and Nicole is on the bottom. Middle? No damn clue. 

That was fun though. 

i think a lot of people would want xmas out

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Tyler is gone, I'm rooting hard for Enzo. He's playing a game I like. Hard social game. Surprised he doesn't win more comps but maybe he doesn't want to. He's literally got the cleanest hands in the house while being a part of a ton of decisions. Nicole is certainly only there bc everyone knows if they sit next to her, they'll will be no one wants to vote for a two time winner. Memphis is the only person I see losing to her bc his pompous attitude and the way he talks to people is gross. 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781